My Highschool Sport

I had no urge to wear anything representing my high school. I was small and pathetic. Our football team won maybe 5 games in the 4 years I was there. I have bowled from 7th grade til the present.

In primary I played tennis for my school in an UK school competition.

I got beaten in the quarter finals in the singles and got to the semi finals in the doubles.

The last game was rather epic..

The ball came over and it was REAAAALLY high up in the air and I just leaped up to get it and I swear it felt like I was 6 foot up in the air, then I hit the ball and landed and felt really pleased with myself, but then I was told my partner was surposed to hit it or something so they got the point.. and won :/

Didn't do too bad considering it was like the second tournament I'd ever played in.

In my comprehensive I tryed out for the football team now there was two girls and ALL the others were boys. The teachers said that girls could try out so we did, but the teacher who was choosing the teams was sexist :/

So even though I tackled EVERYONE and kept up with all the boys, and tackled them and got the ball and all that jazz, even set up a couple of goals, I still didn't get on the team, simply because the coach was a sexist bastard.

I also tried for about 2 years to get a girls basketball team, but they wouldn't :(

Back