My impression of Zelda (short but firm)

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
Ok, as I am not a real Adventure player, Santa (read: mother in law) gave me Zelda for the Wii.... First of all I thought it would be a child game, and also a lame game (remember I amd not a RPG player).... But after about 30 minutes playing the game, I must say I getting the hang of it and an starting to love it...
No really, it is like the sensation when you first fall in love...remember? Everytime I have achived something I want a bit more.... It took me 30 minutes to find out how to fish (hihihihi) so that the cat could go home..... And finding the little key (in the woods of the same level) took me 1 hour.....
But I am getting the hang of it and I am loving it more every minute.
The GFX are great, I thought they would be worse. Also the music is great. And the control is totally!!!

I think Nintendo has done a great job and that Zelda is a MUST for the Wii owners.....

For me I would gave it 98% ( I leave a margin so that the sequel of this Zelda might get 99% in the near future)

Last edited:
You can always give this one a 100% and a 110% for the next one. Glad you like it, I don't own a Wii yet :(

rtr1900 said:
Ok, as I am not a real Adventure player, Santa (read: mother in law) gave me Zelda for the Wii.... First of all I thought it would be a child game, and also a lame game (remember I amd not a RPG player).... But after about 30 minutes playing the game, I must say I getting the hang of it and an starting to love it...
No really, it is like the sensation when you first fall in love...remember? Everytime I have achived something I want a bit more.... It took me 30 minutes to find out how to fish (hihihihi) so that the cat could go home..... And finding the little key (in the woods of the same level) took me 1 hour.....
But I am getting the hang of it and I am loving it more every minute.
The GFX are great, I thought they would be worse. Also the music is great. And the control is totally!!!

I think Nintendo has done a great job and that Zelda is a MUST for the Wii owners.....

For me I would gave it 98% ( I leave a margin so that Zelda 2 might get 99% in the near future)
Zelda 2 is The Adventure of Link for the NES. You must be refering to Zelda 13 which is the game after Twilight Princess:p

Back