My Reputation Rant ^_^

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah and I looked at the post you got bad rep for +M=M+ and it was totally uncalled for.

Did you ask a mod to sort it out?

Prez has kindly given back the rep I lost on that thread :) Maybe a mod will do the same for you, they should as all you did was help out.

Edit: Question: Some forums if you get enough bad rep the box will go red.. AND if you get that much bad rep you automatically get banned. Just wondering if this happens on here, and how much rep you need to get to two boxes?

My mission is to become the first person on wiichat with two rep boxes :thumbsup:

Well I the reason I repped you is because you didn't deserve a bad rep for your post and I have no power over the actual rep system...
This forum too, has the red rep boxes. It is for when you get into negative rep. I've never seen any forums that automatically ban you for having negative rep, and although it has never happened here, I can safely say that it won't.
The regular vbulletin rep system is
red boxes - x<0
1 green box - 0<x<100
2 green boxes - 100<x<200
3 green boxes - 200<x<300
and so on.. where x obviously equals rep points.
Once your points are higher (in the thousands) the number of points needed to gain boxes is more.

These are just estimations and information drawn from memory, so real amounts might vary, and WiiChat's rep system might vary.

Okay, This Is Stupid... I Got A TWO Negative Rep Points That Said:

"funny man..." For This Post:
http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/21103-my-grades-fell-2.html#post287040

And The Other One Said:
"Irfanview sucks make a sig worth a ****." Cause Of The Same Post Above...

I Got Negative Rep Cause Of This Irfanview? Which I Don't Even Have!?
All I Freaking Got It MS Paint! The Sig Is Decent Because That Is ALL I Got!

W.....T.....F!?

Paint.net or the gimp
Two free paint programs that you might like

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Okay, This Is Stupid... I Got A TWO Negative Rep Points That Said:

"funny man..." For This Post:
http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/21103-my-grades-fell-2.html#post287040

And The Other One Said:
"Irfanview sucks make a sig worth a ****." Cause Of The Same Post Above...

I Got Negative Rep Cause Of This Irfanview? Which I Don't Even Have!?
All I Freaking Got It MS Paint! The Sig Is Decent Because That Is ALL I Got!

W.....T.....F!?

Yep this will always be one of those little problems that won't go away..
I also just got a negative rep for a (in my opinion) very helpful post. But what that person doesn't know is that mods can see who repped them lol. So wrong move on their part.

Lol.. it's me asking a question once again.

Can one find out how much difference one makes to another's rep points. I would like to find out how powerful I am :D

Nope, there's no way of knowing, unless you know the actual equation that determines it.
As of now though, your repping power is between 2 and 3.

I blame Uncle Sam and Rach for causing this rep raucous....lol

I can't check mine, maybe connected to the pm ban? Help please Prez...

Brawny said:
I blame Uncle Sam and Rach for causing this rep raucous....lol

I can't check mine, maybe connected to the pm ban? Help please Prez...
When you click Profile (between 'Home' and 'New Posts'), and scroll down, can you not see your reps?
If not, then yes, it surely is connected to your pm ban. In which case only i0n can deal with that.

I wonder what's taking so long.

Prez: does he have to manually do it? or is it on a timer? I really need pm's back.

Brawny said:
I wonder what's taking so long.

Prez: does he have to manually do it? or is it on a timer? I really need pm's back.
If he was going to lift the ban, only he could to do it. He also doesn't put timers on pm bans, so I'm pretty sure it was permanent.
Don't know what to tell you. Permanent bans like that are not given out with the intention of lifting them. Its really just up to i0n..

Okay this is getting embarrassing now lol but erm..another question!

Brand new member gets negative rep yet the box doesn't turn red. Why not?

I'm beginning to get obsessed with the whole rep thing aren't I...

Back