My wii hell

uk_louis_1986

WiiChat Member
Jun 2, 2006
United Kingdom
Ok so i drop my firsl wii and kill it:scared:, my months with out a wii have been so bad i had to lock the games away and not go on wiichat as the pain was to harsh. ANyway i have now ordered a new wii and my pain is no more,

Plz tell me you wii related hell?

uk_louis_1986 said:
Ok so i drop my firsl wii and kill it:scared:, my months with out a wii have been so bad i had to lock the games away and not go on wiichat as the pain was to harsh. ANyway i have now ordered a new wii and my pain is no more,

Plz tell me you wii related hell?
I went to vegas without bringing my wii! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I dropped mine once, but I was lucky it was not broken!
It sucks that you had to buy a new one, I feel your pain.

I woke up one night and our WII was standing over me with a big knife from the kitchen. It pretended to be asleep, but I think we both know what was going on...

Nintendo93 said:
My Wii hell? Waiting to actually be allowed to play it... on Saturday it's my birthday, finally. :D
Happy Early B-Day. Mines tomorrow. Lol.

Hmm, aww.. That means you have to pay for the internet channel. Sorry to hear that, Louis! )=

Hm, you said your birthday is 2moro, and according to the time stamp it was posted yesterday so, am I right in saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And I have no 'wii hell' oh apart from when before I got it.. by the time I decided to buy it I was too late to pre order, so took my chance on release day but couldn't get one.. so looked in every shop every day for about a two weeks until I got one.

Was in the shop when they had a delivery.. counted up my money, took back the goods I just bought in store, (and the boyf did) boyf took out all his money from his account, counted it all up and we were one pound short =/ luckily the guy who worked there was nice enough to give us a pound ^_^

I also phoned my mother before then and she text me to say that she was on her way, and then I ran out of credit, same thing happened to the boyf texing his aunty and she text him to say she'd some up to give us money, well neither of us had money on our phones to tell them that we'd got it so they both turned up in the car park and we were standing there with it lol =/

Luckily they were okay with it =]

i have a different kind of Wii hell story.

i am ashamed, of course.. but i have been neglecting my wii for quite some time now. its just..my games have lost my interest.. i feel terrible and guilty constantly, i cant even go into my basement with out feeling akward, kind of like when you see your ex gf at a party and ignore her. i think me and my Wii need some counceling, hopefully we can work it out and be happy with eachother once more :/

lol but seriously, i love my wii but i havent played it for more than 20 minutes a week for nearly a month. not to worry though, theres MySims/Guitar Hero 3/Metroid Prime to look forward to (even tho mp is out, i havent bought it yet)

its partially my DS's fault, im addicted to animal crossing lol

My wii hell was wearing out my wrist playing ZeldaTP. It took a couple of days before I was well enough to play again.

my wii hell is bumped my wii agaisnt the wall and i went to hoock it up and it didnt work, i was sooooopissed, then i noticed i put the wires in the wrong place..........phew

oh yeah and one time i had a ***** of a time trying to resync my remotes. they just werent synced all of the sudden and i had heard of ppl sending in their wiis for repair for this problem! i was freakin out but then they were magically synced again.

ok so first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nintendo93, and secondly thanx for all your replys they have been great to read, The DS is the only thing that keeped me going, SensesFail i think you need to join ACWWAP(Animal crossing wild world adiction program)

Back