My wii hell

Luckily mine has never fallen, even if it did its only about 2 inches off the floor so I'm not too worried. Only real problem I have is all my cheap/crappy batteries die too fast and I refuse to buy rechargeables.

I enjoy being stubborn and using my friends best buy discount to get like 48 batteries for like 5 bucks

My Wii hell:

Buying the Wii in July and not being able to use it until Xmas!

It's SUPPOSED to be for the kids (yeah, right!).

kapeman said:
My Wii hell:

That would suck, I bought mine launch day and played it as soon as I got home. I don't see how you can wait.

kapeman said:
My Wii hell:

that would have been hell, chrismas would have to move in my house lol.

balrogs.pa said:
my wii hell. is now i have two wiimotes..BUT ONLY ONE NUNCHUCK

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!

HAHAHAHA, me too man...me too.

I suppose the closest thing to that would be that I have those darned gloves for the remotes and I have to struggle to peel the darn things off whenever I need to change the batteries.

So I just scrapped them and bought a play and charge kit this last weekend.

My Wii Hell.

I bought my first Wii a few days after launch. My birthday was on launch, so I decided I was going to buy a Wii for my birthday. So, on the first saturday - the 9th of December I believe, I went to Big W. I DID manage to get a Wii (I never pre-ordered) so that was surprising.

Anyway, a couple weeks later the Wii died. I never worked out exactly what it was - it could have been my controller, or whatever. Whatever happened, my controller refuses to connect with my Wii. And yes, I checked the batteries. It wasn't them. It could have even been a problem with my Wii, and refuses to co-operate with the Remote. Anyway, whatever the problem was - my Wii wasn't working so I had to take it back.

If Big W refused to take it back (They refuses to take back a hairdryer my mum took once) I was prepared to throw a big hissy fit at the counter - and I assure you, I am very good at it. Having worked at Woolies the minute you start yelling, they do their best to make you be quiet - to the point of giving you what you want, even if they stated minutes before "there's really nothing I can do about it."

They did take it back without question - disappointing because I wanted a fight. But anyway, I took it back to Big W in Ballina, I told them I wanted a replacement. They said they didn't have any left. I thought 'No problem, I'll just toddle off to Tweed Heads Big W" So I did. They told me "No sorry, we sold all our Wii's on launch day." I was very tempted to point out technically they didn't - I was told on the 9th they had plenty left. So LIE!

I went to Big W Lismore - same thing "No sorry, we'll get our Wii's in a few weeks." Went to EB Games at Ballina and Tweed Heads - same thing. Although, I really didn't want to buy from EB Games - I got a discount from Big W. And 5% of nearly $400 (or whatever it was) was worth it.

Easily a month later I got my new Wii. Bought it home, set it up. Put Zelda in. Had to start from the beginning. I had been at least half way through!

Buying a wii with own money then having parents taking it away so that i can only play on weekends.

dude, if i ever drop something thats really important to me, my skin starts itching and......EWWW!!!! i jus have a sudden jolt of itchiness all over me. like when i first dropped my video ipod like right on the floor, i jus felt like AAH!!!! so i cant imagine how ill feel if i ever drop my Wii.......... which i doubt i ever will cause i dont really move it around much.

sorry to hear about your Wii........ did you get it already??

Renz said:
Buying a wii with own money then having parents taking it away so that i can only play on weekends.
One of the many reasons I love being in college and 250 miles away from home.

Luckily I haven't had any issues with my Wii, but I did drop the duffel bag my ps2 was in once, ugh felt sick to my stomach after that.

Back