My Wii Will Not Turn on

help

Okay so! 5 minutes ago I fixed the Disc won't spin problem on my own wii. As I should turn off the wii using a screwdriver I accidently hitted the power light and it wen't out instantly. Now it won't power up, is this problem similar to the other or did I just break my own wii? And By the way, I have GH: Metallica sitting in it now..

I did the same thing have we found a fix yet????

look mines kinda the same the led is just red but i have managed to get it to work in the past so i hope its just the power cable cause i have got to much important data on my systems hard drive to reset the consel :lovewii:

please help

thanks

@ Packness

Unplug your PSU from both wall and console. Wait 5 minutes. Plug back in. Worked for me, and I did the EXACT same thing.

my wii wont work, it just plays some games, like ssbb(for like 3 mins) or twilight princess for like 5 minutes then it just says "error has occured turn off wii" doesnt make sense help!! drive makes odd noises and i think that something is stuck in it, does anyone know a alternative to the tri-wing screwdriver?

wii won't turn on

I'm having the same problem. Our Wii has gone out before where it wouldn't turn on. We unplugged everything and left it overnight and it turned back on the next day. That was a few years ago. Now it's happened again. All the lights are off and it won't turn on. We unplugged everything just like before and left it overnight. And still nothing. I'm worried that its fried :( Help please! Many thanks in advance.

Back