Wii Sleep [Yellow LED | Wii Will Not Turn On]

Tek720

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
This has happened twice so far. The last time I had my Wii on was 9/14/09. I went to turn it on today and it would not turn on. The power LED was yellow and I could eject or insert a game disc.

I called Nintendo, they had my unplug the A/C adapter from the wall for several minutes then plug it back in. Everything is now working fine.

However, why has this happened twice? Any idea what causes this?

WiiConnect24 is on and with standby connection set to on. Nintendo Customer Service said the unit does not need repair.

Thoughts?

i really dont know, never happened to me before but out of the blue today when i wanted to play cod waw on wifi it gave me the error code 51330, has never happened to me before and its still doin it today =(, u have any thoughts y its doin it today all of a sudden

No idea on the WiFi issue. It may just be a connection issue with the servers.

Anybody else have an idea on the power issue?

my wii has kinda has this problem. it turns on for like 5 seconds then the light turns yellow and then red then turns off and won't come on at all. i changed the battery in the wii and it still don't work. please HELP ME. idk what to do anymore. and i wanna play windwaker T_T and i don't have a gamecube no more cuz i got rid of it sinc i found out that i could play gc games on the wii T_T plwase someone anwser my cry for help!

Back