N64/NES/SNES controllers on Wii

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
We have had a few threads about people wanting to use a N64 pad on the Wii. But I have recently found out about a adapter that dose N64/SNES/NES.
Its not out yet tho but it will be soon.

This device plugs in via the Gamecube ports on the Wii to allow the use of the controller.
Product Highlights:
-Compatible with Nintendo Wii Virtual Console
-Connects Through GameCube Port
-Compatible with 1st and 3rd Party Controllers
-Compatible with NES, SNES, and N64 Controllers
-Analog Function Available for N64 Controllers
-Suggested Retail Price: $19.99
-Launch Date: Mid June

"Whether you're a young kid or middle aged gaming fanatic, the Retro Adapter is perfect for controlling all the great Nintendo titles from the last 25 years," stated Titi Ngoy, President of Innex. "The Retro Adapter allows you to step back in time and play all the classics the way they were meant to be played using the original controllers. The old school is now the new cool."

About Innex
Innex was launched in 2004 as a distributor of video game related products with a particular emphasis on video game peripherals. The company has experienced exceptional growth in just five years and is poised to become one of the leading providers of gaming accessories worldwide. In addition to its extensive global distribution capabilities, Innex also provides its business partners with the opportunity to develop their own private label brands by offering an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) program. Simultaneously, Innex has positioned itself as a product sourcing agent, providing expert consultation to companies looking for specific video game related products that are either unavailable through other vendors, or difficult to find or manufacture. http://www.innexinc.com
There is nothing about it on there site but I will keep you all updated on it.

Damn... Wish I had money. Where'd it go...
*looks over at colletion of imports, manga and Haruhi shrine* Oh yeah...

Wouldn't mind playing Mega-Man 3 the ol' fashioned way though.

Back