naruto clash of ninja 2- neji

Ya, you can. Just press the analog stick opposite the way you're facing, as well as the 'A' button at the same time; when someone attacks you when you're in that pose Neji uses rotation. :)

Ok well
I love the show Naruto,
but honestly I dont think Naruto games are that good (no offence)
But i never played one, are they any good?

SpitFire said:
Ok well
I love the show Naruto,
but honestly I dont think Naruto games are that good (no offence)
But i never played one, are they any good?
I think you mean aren't...anyways, the only Naruto games I like are the "Clash of the Ninja" games. This past one that came out (Naruto: Clash of the Ninja 2) was amazing. Very awesome, soon they're coming out with Clash of the Ninja....5 I think, for the Wii. It's going to be an outstanding game. It might even have online...:eek:

Byuakuya said:
he can be a bit of a crybaby in the series but he does kick ass in the game.
I love how when you jump in the air and press 'x' you use your alternate special, phoenix flower or whatever (only with sasuke w/ sharingan). That move kicks ass....

ssbb_lover said:
Very awesome, soon they're coming out with Clash of the Ninja....5 I think, for the Wii. It's going to be an outstanding game. It might even have online...:eek:

It's called

Naruto Shippūden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX

It was released over in Japan about two weeks ago or something. Takes place after the time skip when everybody's older.
14 Charactars only though, thats a bummer. But it still looks good. And it does NOT have online capabalities on that game.

There also working on a completely different Naruto game for the Wii in North America. Only real information is that it'll be out this fall, Itachi will be in it, and theres's some mini games. It'll use the Wiimote or the GC/Classic Controller.

Back