naruto clash of ninja 3-coming out soon?

Chirpy123abc

WiiChat Member
May 26, 2007
when is naruto clash of ninja 3 coming out? it must be coming out soon becuase in america we almost up to the naruto vs sasuke fight. The good thing about it that there is a lot of new and cool characters like sasuke cursemark seal 2 and Itachi. Please tell me what it is coming out.

No. The Kishimoto said we'll get a Wii version. :)

They have shippuden :( *Jealous*

Oh ok

Oh ok thank you! This is awesome! we get the wii version of Naruto: clash of ninja 3 and Japan had all the naruto clash of ninja games up to 4 on the gamecube. Clash of ninja 5 is on wii. Naruto to coming out in America sooner or later (prolly in late 2008).

i just came back from the naruto movie vewing and there was a comercial for it i forget the date sry:sick:

its not Clash of Ninja 3 everybody. It's called "Clash of Ninja Revolution" and its only coming out for th US. it uses the Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Engine and but will different charactars, improved attacks and stuff like that. It's essentially a mixture of CoN 3 and CoN 4. There's supposedly over 14 charactars with Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Gaara confirmed. There will be a bunch of charactars that have never been seen in any Naruto games in this game. There's a bunch of other info but it's rather minor right now. It's set for release this fall or around the end of the year or something like that, supposedly.

naruto_freak said:
will it be shippuuden thow?
No. In the US there not that far in the anime (Tsunade just become Hokage I believe,). So No shippuden will not be in this game. I believe the game goes up to the big Sannin battle. It's coming out in October.

thx for the info i know some guys that would of flamed me at the second of the post i'd give you rep but i have none :sick: thx again 4 the info:aureola:

Back