Nazi Zombie Mode for Wii

Ichycat

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2009
ATL, GA
Wii Online Code
5913-7393-0901-4719
I'm proud to announce that CoD: WaW for the Wii is getting Nazi Zombie Mode later this year. So, Wii owners, don't throw down your Wiimotes just yet. The reason why we didn't get it at first was, because of the Wii being a "Family System". WHAT!!!! I guess they didn't really see the rated M for mature. Not E. Damn Nintendo, Treyarch, and Infiniteward......You to Activision. If they don't do this, we need to start a pettition for Zombie Mode, Offline Multiplayer, Capture the Flag, the new map pack's, and the extra black cats level for campaigne thats on the other systems.
CoD: WaW friend code: 296535023833
level 35 prestige 1. name- Ichycat[104]. Clan-[104].

Last edited:
I'm kinda happy and kinda sad. They are putting a lot of effort into updating WaW for Wii. They keep giving us more and more. This leads me to think that MW2 will not come out for the Wii. I really hope it does.

yeah i find this hard to believe, people are grabbin at straws since the "playlist" update, mind you we didnt have to download anything, all they did was create 2 new gamemodes or "playlists" which you could have easily done yourself in private match. they didnt update the game in any way we are basically just looking at a new webpage on their side.. as a dumbed down example.

and after seeing your post count this is almost just a huge stunt to pimp your fc out..

Last edited:
I really doubt that this is true. There aren't any other sites that claims this.

Lol. People amuse me when they say things like this. I saw this with my own eyes. Believe me or not, but I just thought I'd tell other Wii users the good news I saw. I put my friends code Just in case someone wanted to add me. Nothin to do with "pimpin" it out. It's just there. If you don't believe me, then that's your oppinion. Also, They'll come out with MW2 depending on the rating of the first game, not bcuz of another games upgrades. We disserve all the stuff that the other systems have, and unless someone sends me a PS3, Xbox 360, or PC w/ the game, they need to change the Wii's CoD. thanks for your input though, nice to see other peoples oppinions.

Plus, Plaxor. You have about 5 of your FC's plus, that west coast unite thing. It looks to me like you're trying to pimp your stuff.

Don't see how it'd be a problem now that that "safe-barrier" has been broken by MADWORLD. *guh... er... gah!!!*

**** I came again. God I love MADWOR... never mind... guh!

To add to that, it'd be a bit more believable with a link.

qq, furthermore I don't even know who your trying to refer to. no one by "Plaxor" here.

My bad "Phalxor". No offence, but wat the hell does Phalxor mean anyways. It's a creative name, but wat made u think of it?

Don't see how it'd be a problem now that that "safe-barrier" has been broken by MADWORLD. *guh... er... gah!!!*

**** I came again. God I love MADWOR... never mind... guh!

To add to that, it'd be a bit more believable with a link.

OMG I want that damn game. It looks so ****in fun. I think I might orgasm......................nothin................darn

Lol. People amuse me when they say things like this. I saw this with my own eyes. Believe me or not, but I just thought I'd tell other Wii users the good news I saw. I put my friends code Just in case someone wanted to add me. Nothin to do with "pimpin" it out. It's just there. If you don't believe me, then that's your oppinion. Also, They'll come out with MW2 depending on the rating of the first game, not bcuz of another games upgrades. We disserve all the stuff that the other systems have, and unless someone sends me a PS3, Xbox 360, or PC w/ the game, they need to change the Wii's CoD. thanks for your input though, nice to see other peoples oppinions.

I can see why you'd be amused when people have the audacity to ask you to back up your dodgy claims with (gasp) actual supporting documentation! What a concept?

Where did you see it?

Nobody is going to believe you until you give a source.

Back