NCAA Football 08

im pretty sure cause wii doesn't have connections with the people who made it

but yea it would be awesome if it was

tdog7 said:
im pretty sure cause wii doesn't have connections with the people who made it

but yea it would be awesome if it was

Some people that make Madden make NCAA

I emailed EA Sports today and I guess I emailed the wrong person b/c he said he was part of technical support and then told me to go look at their wesbite. I've already been there a few times and there is no news whatsoever about a Wii version.

Why is there no info? Do I just give up? This makes me mad-- there's nothing about it not even being available for such and such reason.

EA admitted publicly that they massive underestimated the Wii. These games are put into productions months, sometimes years before they're released. When they started producing it, they probably didn't think of the Wii as a serious contender, especially for Sports titles, so didn't release it. I'm also pissed off there's no serious baseball game, for a system made to simulate the swing of a bat.

Did EA say that they would work on getting more games out?

They would sell tons of games.

All of these games not coming out this year will probably come out on Wii next year, for the simple reason that the person above stated: they probably started making these games two years ago and it would have been too difficult for them to make it decent enough for the Wii out of the blue because of it's success; they were obviously not considering the Wii marketable for these particular games. Just a hypothesis, but there is still the Nascar series only making a Nintendo appearance every now and then. Why is the best question, but maybe next year things will be better in this department...especially considering that there is enough possibility that there will be twice as many Wii's in peoples homes than the other two next gen consoles this time next year.

I was told one time when they stopped making it for the gamecube was that college sports is not as popular out of the south as the nfl is so that outside of the south ncaa doesn't sell very well. From what I can tell the popularity has increased tremendously but that NFL is still king. This is one of the reasons there hasn't been a college basketball game on any nintendo system in a very long time.

Back