Nee For Speed Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the best racing game on wii so far is Excite Truck. But, personally, if I were you, I wouldn't buy any racing game for Wii yet. You should just wait for Mario Kart Wii, which is due out by summer.

Yes, wait for Mario Kart, this game is awful. Controls are weird, the steering is bad, the graphics are terrible...see, the little intro at the beginning makes it look like the game is going to have wicked good graphics, but it doesnt. Do not buy this game, save your money.

I may rent this this week I'll let you know what I think but really rent your games first! If you need a good racer other than excite truck I've heard Gt actualy has good turning controls just like excite truck.

it the worst game ive ever played for the wii the graphics r a step down from the last need for speed, the controls r horrible and the gameplay and layout r horrible.

Dude, Ignore cesc04 up there, It's only his 15th post...
This game has Great gameplay and the controle is ok.
Overall it is a awsome game. It's a hit!!

who cares how long someone has been here, i could say the same for you too. besides i've played the 360 version and it sucked compared to most wanted. I heard the wii version was even worse.

Wii-Fi said:
who cares how long someone has been here, i could say the same for you too. besides i've played the 360 version and it sucked compared to most wanted. I heard the wii version was even worse.
See, you said I heard, You never actuly played it for Wii...:rolleyes:

wiiman14 said:
Dude, Ignore cesc04 up there, It's only his 15th post...
This game has Great gameplay and the controle is ok.
Overall it is a awsome game. It's a hit!!

the number of posts a person has does not equal the knowledge a person has.

it is ignorant to deem a persons opinion unreliable just b/c he doesnt have 500+ posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back