Need Diddy Strategy

Axel16

I'm bored...
Dec 30, 2007
You might try and find me.
Wii Online Code
7008-0365-4453-6295
Does anyone have a strategy for beating Diddy? No matter what I try I can't seem to beat! There has to be a way to beat him without just getting lucky.

Axel16 said:
Does anyone have a strategy for beating Diddy? No matter what I try I can't seem to beat! There has to be a way to beat him without just getting lucky.
Use dry bones.

Crystal Canyon takes away characters from both sides, thus making Dry Bones and his transportation goals easy as hell.

yeah but i suck at that type of goal cause i can never get enough charge on the ball and be in a good position to use it. i guess i'll practice in domination mode to get the hang of it until i'm awesome at it. Also what if it takes away dry bones should i try boo and maybe even waluigi to teleport? Also waluigi is awesome in MSC.

Axel16 said:
yeah but i suck at that type of goal cause i can never get enough charge on the ball and be in a good position to use it. i guess i'll practice in domination mode to get the hang of it until i'm awesome at it. Also what if it takes away dry bones should i try boo and maybe even waluigi to teleport? Also waluigi is awesome in MSC.
Don't charge the ball up by passing you noob :lol:

Run up the wing while tapping it forwards with Z.

Are you in Europe? If so, I can play you and show you what I mean

No I don't live in europe (wish i did) but i get the idea of running up the wing as i have seen it before i will try this to see if it helps. and your right i am a noob.:yesnod:

Do you think it would be worth it if i changed to diddy kong for the striker cup. i know i would have to start over but i play better with him.

Axel16 said:
Do you think it would be worth it if i changed to diddy kong for the striker cup. i know i would have to start over but i play better with him.

if you're better with him yeah
striker cup isn't really hard, but the finals are(i got to the finals so many times, but i always screw up(sometimes it's not my fault)

mushroomedmario said:
if you're better with him yeah
striker cup isn't really hard, but the finals are(i got to the finals so many times, but i always screw up(sometimes it's not my fault)
Their not even remotely hard.

Even on extreme I only lost 1 match.

well your really good at this game (i'm guessing) and i just stink so they probably are easier for you

Last edited:
i had two boos and they help loads i just kept doing Boo dekes, serve it ups and Belgian Waffles (they are all tricks).

Back