need help what wii game should i buy?

well i dont want exenoblade not because its a rpg i like rpgs but i hate auto attack games unless its like pokemon and i dont like games were you level up that much there alright but idk i dont think i would like exenobland but i was thinking of pandoras tower but i herd its a short game i want something a little longer also i was thinking of Galaxy 2 but idk yet i want something a little different

The combat in Xenoblade makes Pokemon's combat look more bleak than a CoD game. You have far more control of your characters than in Pokemon. Pandora's Tower has multiple endings, which warrants more time.

Get Goldeneye 007! It's worth it ;)

Great gameplay + Online Multiplayer + Amazing Graphics = Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfect

hmmmm idk i dont wanna get xenoblade idk so much about 007 possibly though and pandora has multiple endings? thats awesome!

idk plus xenoblade is a bit pricey i only have like 35 bills

Xenoblade definitely ain't worth it's price lol. T'would be a fantastic buy at $60, but... yeah. No game is great enough t' warrant such a price 'less you intend to collect it as opposed to play it.

Xenoblade definitely ain't worth it's price lol. T'would be a fantastic buy at $60, but... yeah. No game is great enough t' warrant such a price 'less you intend to collect it as opposed to play it.

Only the sealed copies are collector's items. Opened copies are still being sold for $150+ and people are still saying it's worth the price of admission.

I was expecting a lot harsher of a reaction than that... I guess galaxy 2 would work, although I find it over hyped. When in doubt, go with the nearest jrpg. In this case, fire emblem.

Back