*NEW* General Pokemon Chat

heres a pokemon diamond question, i dunno if its been posted before so sorry if it has but route 224, how do i get there? its that little zig zag path next to the pokemon league. any help would be appreciated

Ness said:
heres a pokemon diamond question, i dunno if its been posted before so sorry if it has but route 224, how do i get there? its that little zig zag path next to the pokemon league. any help would be appreciated

Go from the League to the Victory Road and you'll see an entrance to another zone of the cave (after using rock climb once) , it was blocked before you won the league, keep going and you'll get to the Route 224. ;)

heh....my parakeet......i called it pikachu......its 6:44 in the morning, she is sleeping i think

dpmfa398.png
hes in jail for being a pervert(folwing my shiny female satrapator)

wario2ooo said:
heh....my parakeet......i called it pikachu......its 6:44 in the morning, she is sleeping i think

i knew it was a bird,she has the funnyest cherp ever,and wen i was battling u wario,it was around 5 in the morinig in uk,but i wasnt very tired,so ill battle ur sis

@matt-yes i got it working last night,but idk how.

emmspokemon said:
i knew it was a bird,she has the funnyest cherp ever,and wen i was battling u wario,it was around 5 in the morinig in uk,but i wasnt very tired,so ill battle ur sis

@matt-yes i got it working last night,but idk how.
my sis....hmmm..... i have to wake her up..... she is grumpy when i wake her up....maybe later

yeah.....pikachu is a boy...... and i had another parakeet called coco.....heh

im want to battle, but not now cause i have to leave in 20 minutes

grate,hey im in a battle
dpmfa398.png

dpfba230.png

hey your the pervert

edit:dont get mistake i said grate to emma(this takes a long time to do)

huh,now its not working again,wen my comp is on it doesnt work,but wen its off it does work

in the corner of my comp screen this meassage comes up

"Ther is an IP address conflict with an other system on the network"

Any ideas wat this could mean?

Back