New hiding spot in The Station

a newfie

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
Newfoundland, Canada
It seems to be popping up lately, I dunno if its a glitch or what but people are increasingly hiding inside the blue box (there's three - a single one and two stacked) near the left entrance to the area below the train. I don't know if there much of an advantage to this. Except for campers with a silent sniper.

My son (a10 year old [thats his nick - not just how old he is]) figured out how ppl are doing it, which I wont share with you guys, but its easy. He discovered it after a player named Justin basically advertised it by going there as the enemy hero.

Has anybody else seen this? And will it become a problem?

I finally attempted to get inside the boxes, once I got in there however I could not shoot anyone from inside. I missed out on about 5 easy kills.

You cannot shoot from in the box. You can see everything but not shoot. Why would you not share "a newfie" , do you suck and need every advantage?? Anyone reading this... everything on this forum has already been on GameSpot, people there share all info on this game. Great people there. The Boxes are the 3 Blue boxes by the train near the entrence to go under the train in the tunnel. Lots of fun glitches in this game, happy finding :)

Coffee any chance u can share some glitches with me thru private message? Also is ur team looking for any new members? My team seems to rarely be on anymore.

Dude I dont know how to message here yet. You should get on gamefaqs/gamespot....tips, tricks, glitchs, etc is found there. Links to video to even show you how and exactly where the glitches are. Lots of clans etc. TKING is our clan leader ... its invite only. So I cant call it. We can share FC's on that site or go to 007chan.org Im there too, its a chat and FC share, and some other stuff :)

i see more and more people going in the box and merging out of it to shoot...easy kills ...ha

there is a bit of a trick in Docks map to get up the stairs behind the boat store room where most snipers camp, but im not telling yet.

i see more and more people going in the box and merging out of it to shoot...easy kills ...ha

there is a bit of a trick in Docks map to get up the stairs behind the boat store room where most snipers camp, but im not telling yet.

No problem, I'll tell everyone here.....If the other team is in the boat room and you cannot clear... go to the open area w/the barn, move your guy to under the boatroom window, sit there until one of your teammates spawns inside that room above the boatroom. Sometimes you may have to wait, but someone should spawn there in under 2 min.
You can also throw gernades through the roof into the boat room via the dock room :)

You cannot shoot from in the box. You can see everything but not shoot. Why would you not share "a newfie" , do you suck and need every advantage?? Anyone reading this... everything on this forum has already been on GameSpot, people there share all info on this game. Great people there. The Boxes are the 3 Blue boxes by the train near the entrence to go under the train in the tunnel. Lots of fun glitches in this game, happy finding :)

1. You can shoot from the box if you move ahead just enough and then you can retreat back into the box.

2. I don't do this so it isn't of any advantage to me, I just didn't want noobs (especially ones who are too stupid to figure it out on their own [yourself included?]) to spoil the game by spending the entire match in there.

3. I'm looking forward to seeing you online sometime so I can hunt you down every time you spawn to show you first hand whether or not I suck.

4. The people in this forum are good people too. If you have a problem with the people here, stop coming around and whining, and stick to your precious GameSpot!

Last edited:
@ a newfie
First I'll answer your #2 point ... I do not use this glitch either, I have been in the box ONCE because I too saw someone go in there. While in there I could see everything and tried to shoot a few guys, but my bullets were just hitting the inside of the box. So your #1 point ... I did not know this, thank you :) Back to #2 point ... How can you say the NOOBS don't need to know this?? NOOBS need every advantage they can get and sure we found out by watching or whatever, but NOOBS hardly even know the maps, let alone a hiding spot where the hider can see everything AND can kill from.
Your #3 ... So what your saying is your a cheap SPAWN killer?????
Your #4 ... Well all I can say is I have not been around this site long enough to know if the people here are good or bad. When I first meet people myself, I always assume they are good people until they prove me wrong ... Let me say, You should work on your first impressions :)
You say there are good people here, thats all I was saying in my post ... that site has good people, they even share tips, tricks, and glitches :) If you think the people here are good people then why would you not share ... OHHH, like you said you dont want NOOBS using glitches ... so you know there is good people here and they are NOOBS, you sound like a great guy. :p Im new here, whats your excuse for having 0 friends??
By the By, you might have played me, if your nick is a newfie, [RS]coffee is mine :)

I also just wanted to point out that I did not say that you sucked at the game, I asked you if you did. The ? mark at the end of sentence is a question. I also ASKED if you need every advantage, it was silly of me because you kind of already had answered that one. By not letting people know the glitch. Its not even a game killing glitch, of course now I may have to troll by there, since you say you can shoot from inside. I like playing against people who are good, know the maps, have a good idea where their being sniped from, and give me a challange. Thats why I shared the two little cheats or glitches, whatever you want to call them. If I win by a large kill:death ratio against lower ranks, I usually leave after the second round. So yes I do hope we meet up in game, and I really do hope you last more than two rounds w/me because I do want a challange. No I am by no means saying Im the best or anything like that. I know Im not a NOOB, in fact if you respond shoot me your FC and I will shoot you mine, then we dont have to hope on a chance :)
I didnt say you sucked, that their werent good people here, I dont think I was whinning either. Maybe you did what I did on another thread here, I read things too fast. Go back and read.

Back