NEW pictures analysis

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
Hey, in the recent update for TP there's a new image where a button appears (the same in the miniclip video) ... does anyone know anything?

here's the image (the button with a 2 in it)
ZELDA_WII_APPROVED_SESSION_1__10_.jpg

The Wiimote Has A 2 Button On It... Possibly Used For Calling Epona?(stupid answer that i know isnt true)

Maybe motions of the wiimote are labels, like if you "slash" the wiimote to the right then its called motion 2, And you can use this motion to talk to him instead of hitting A.

I think there for camera control cause I read a thing on how to control and it doesn't say exactly what they are.

Another thing is this kinda shows that you'll only have 3 hearts to start with

EDIT: here the control overview:
3%7E6.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Last edited:
what i do noticed, is that when the camera changed automatically, the 2 appears... so maybe is for telling u to move camera (freely), or something like that.. maybe!

I think everybody getting and even not getting the Wii on launch day are getting this game as EB and Gamestop in my area said they are almost sold out of Zelda: TP, interestingly they are getting more copies of Zelda than the Wii so that's why I say people not getting a Wii are getting Zelda.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
The Wiimote Has A 2 Button On It... Possibly Used For Calling Epona?(stupid answer that i know isnt true)

I know its not this. their are images while on the horse with a horseshoe on a chain equipped. So their is a item to call the horse. But i do wonder what 2 does.

maybe it like the Z-button in OoT and centers the camera behind link

Maybe that will be its major flaw.... it perfect.... or have i just been watching to many movies

I think you have been watching to many movies. Anyways the game is going to be flawless nust like myagirl said.

Ten bucks says if it is as great as you say it will be the reviewers will find some little thing that lowers its score form a perfect like.....

The graphics aren't as good as the PS3 (well duh its the wii not the PS3)
The controller needs batteries (don't say this won't happen somebody already said this as a flaw)
Links eyes are to close together (ok thats really picky but you get what i mean)

I really dont give a damn about what the reviewers have to say. It is the fans who count. I bet 20 that, that will be a flawless game. TRUST ME. Everyone is already saying it. facts are facts and right now it is the BEST.

Back