NEW Super Mario Galexy footage!

blueradio said:
game looks absolutely astonishing!
I cannot wait. CANNOT.

just dont freeze yourself. Mario>Zelda. ok, Mario=Zelda, hard to decide.

FWELR said:
just dont freeze yourself. Mario>Zelda. ok, Mario=Zelda, hard to decide.

Yeah I'd say they're equal too, but Mario is just something I'd rather play most of the time.

Now with Sonic and Mario, it's obvious Mario wins.

En4Neo said:
Yeah I'd say they're equal too, but Mario is just something I'd rather play most of the time.

Now with Sonic and Mario, it's obvious Mario wins.

i know there's already a forum on this, but ill just say it anyways:
mario is more pick up and play, while zelda is a long challenging adventure. its the way they've been since the NES and i think it will always stay that way.

FWELR said:
i know there's already a forum on this, but ill just say it anyways:
mario is more pick up and play, while zelda is a long challenging adventure. its the way they've been since the NES and i think it will always stay that way.

A forum, you mean thread?

I don't see a forum on this.

Hybrid said:
The lighting is that game is great for the wii! i need a wii for this game!!

what the **** is the lighting??

En4Neo said:
A forum, you mean thread?

I don't see a forum on this.

yes, yes, thread. i've said that im kind of new to forums, i meant thread. i saw one called Link vs. Mario or something like that

the graphics are amazing but keep in mind still that this game counts as one of the first for the Wii still..what did I tell you guys? I told you that the graphics were going to be used to their potential for the Wii..not that this game has them used to their full potential, but in a year of the Wii's life you'll start to notice how good and amazing the graphics for its games are going to be. so now you better stop saying that the Wii has bad graphics and all that.

Axtlar said:
the graphics are amazing but keep in mind still that this game counts as one of the first for the Wii still..what did I tell you guys? I told you that the graphics were going to be used to their potential for the Wii..not that this game has them used to their full potential, but in a year of the Wii's life you'll start to notice how good and amazing the graphics for its games are going to be. so now you better stop saying that the Wii has bad graphics and all that.
The graphics are not even close to amazing... Seriously go look at the best-looking PS3 title coming soon (Wii and PS3 have close release dates) and tell me you think the Wii's graphics are good.

Obviously the graphics of this game are amazing for the Wii and the graphics will get better in time. But I don't see how you guys can bluntly say the graphics are amazing and then compare them to the other systems...

Not saying I'm not satisfied but this sounds like a PS3 thread except I don't see the PS3 graphics anywhere.:ee5k:

Hybrid said:
The lighting is that game is great for the wii! i need a wii for this game!!
I think you need a Wii just because you have 400+ posts on a Wii board but no Wii.
Indeed on the lighting... Only big problem is the jaggies in the pictures but that may be due to bad compression, although I think the Wii just has no AA at all.

Last edited:
Good Lord, I cant wait any longer! The graphics looked improved...if anyones noticed yet! But I wonder if there is any characters to interacte with besides toads.....think theres gonna be any towns???

Back