NEW Super Mario Galexy footage!

Trulen said:
Aside from the pleasant graphics, can anyone imagine how the wii remote will be used?

The gameplay will mostlikely be bizzarre! I remember on the others when you when Spider-Man on the walls, it felt weiiird.

Definately will be getting this one. Maybe not on release date, but I'll be getting it for sure.

Now if we can get similarly great footage of Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I'm pretty sure its going to use the Nunhuk and the Wiimote . I mean you need the Analog to run/walk around. A to jumb. You flick the Wiimote side to side to do that Spin Move. Plus many more I'm sure. Should be really fun I think.

Axtlar said:
well there's already 2 videos of Brawl out and they look pretty amazing to me

They do look darn good, but at times it just looks like a gamecube game except a little more polished.

Axtlar said:
well there's already 2 videos of Brawl out and they look pretty amazing to me
Those arn't in-game videos and therefore don't realy count.

yeah they are, sir..they just change the angles of the in game scenes

Look at the pretty colors! Seriously, I think that game looks damn good. I want it now not in the obscure future.

Remember if they delay this game we'll have to wait another year because they must have it released during the holiday season.

So everyone be prepared.

En4Neo said:
Actually you'd be wrong.

I have a 360 and have played some games like Gears of Wars and have played Ps3 games like Motorstorm. Yet I still believe Super Mario Galaxy to be the most visually appealing game I've ever seen.

Obviously Gears of War has a lot of detail, but Super Mario Galaxy doesn't need quite as much detail being sort of an abstract game. To tell you the truth I don't have that feeling that it could be better on the 360, I find a lot of 360 games to actually be less visually pleasing if you can believe that.

For example a lot of 360 games include too much unneeded detail and whore out what the graphics can do to the point it just looks silly. Too much wierd bloom effects or lighting can be the case, for example look at Virtua Fighter 5. It's the kind of game that would probably look better on the Wii.

I'm more concerned about a game looking good than having all sorts of overused effects and I think Super Mario Galaxy looks perfect for what it is.
About the 360 adding to much detail:
Banjo kAzooie three seems to be keeping tht simplistic feeling and that is a good thing...cuz platformers should never look like GoW!

En4Neo said:
They do look darn good, but at times it just looks like a gamecube game except a little more polished.
yeah i does'nt seem to have "the wii polish"

Trulen said:
Aside from the pleasant graphics, can anyone imagine how the wii remote will be used?

The gameplay will mostlikely be bizzarre! I remember on the others when you when Spider-Man on the walls, it felt weiiird.

Definately will be getting this one. Maybe not on release date, but I'll be getting it for sure.

Now if we can get similarly great footage of Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
Nunchuck moves and the Wii-Mote does everything else.
That's basicaly it realy...

Back