new turok game

I played the demo last night.

It was..okay. I mean it wasn't anything 'zOMG dis is wikiddd'. The whole blade thing just didn't work which really put me off.

It's a fair game though. I think I'd buy it if I had the money.

i played the demo.its ok i would rent it first though before you spend the money to buy it.thats just from the demo though the full game might be better.

ok, im not a big fan of halo or gears of war (sorry) so im looking for other games

call of duty 4 should be first on your list.

i played the PS3 demo of turok and even though it was nothing special i played it again. and i really liked it and i think im going to go rent it for 360 and beat it/do the achievements and what ever. but im not going to pay 60 dollars for it because money is tight.

id get it if i were you, i mean, what other game can you jump on a raptors back and cut it's throat while wrestling it to the ground?

SensesFail said:
call of duty 4 should be first on your list.

i played the PS3 demo of turok and even though it was nothing special i played it again. and i really liked it and i think im going to go rent it for 360 and beat it/do the achievements and what ever. but im not going to pay 60 dollars for it because money is tight.

id get it if i were you, i mean, what other game can you jump on a raptors back and cut it's throat while wrestling it to the ground?

mario party 8 duh

My gf's little brother liked it a lot, couldn't afford to buy it, so he rented it, but he liked it a lot.

I dunno, I recommend COD 4, but if Turok looks like what you're wanting I'd say go for it.

i had the first one for xbox when i was lvl 10 years old or younger.. my friends and i never liked it...we perfered super smash bros , halo 1, and cod finest hour over it. But if u dont like halo..u should buy cod4 no matter what even if u hate fps games..thats how good it is

Turok Evolution (on Xbox) was actually the 4th one youngsta ;)

The first 3 were on N64.

Anyway, I may rent the game one day. Back on the first turok I liked it alot, but that was back in the days when almost all games were fun to me. By the sounds of Senses said, I want to atleast rent it.

deadlydasher said:
i had the first one for xbox when i was lvl 10 years old or younger.. my friends and i never liked it...we perfered super smash bros , halo 1, and cod finest hour over it. But if u dont like halo..u should buy cod4 no matter what even if u hate fps games..thats how good it is

pretty weird post. what does smash bros have to do with XB 1 FPS'? plus, thats turok evolution which was the fourth :/

i played it when i was 10 as well with my friend i liked the MP i guess it was pretty fun i'll say. SP was okay too. but i also played the original turok games on N64 when i was like 6 or something with my cousins and shizzle. loved them for some reason. dont know why now tho...

well cod4 is one of the reasons i got a 360 because it would be cheaper and easier to buy a 360 and cod4 then to upgrade my computer so thats the first game im gonna get but right now im looking at others i can get

Back