new turok game

mostly fps and rpgs, im currently looking into cod4,turok,frontlines:fuel of war, kingdom under fire:circle of doom, bioshock, and mass effect

I can't recommend COD enough, but it's up to you. If you like great online, and a good campaign mode (IMO) then I think you will like COD 4.

i got cod 4 yesterday(awesome obviously) and i want bioshock reallllly bad cause i played it at a friends house, my b-day is next month so ill probly get it then

Don't get KUF and before you decide on frontlines hurry up and download the multiplayer demo because IMO that also sucked and is ugly when it comes to graphics IMO.

Get Oblivion also, its a nice huge RPG. I hear Overlord is a pretty decent game and it looks cool. Too Human and Fable 2 when they come out are must buy IMO. Lost Odyssey if you like turn-based JRPG.

Halo 3 is a obvious one. The Orange Box, and Gears of War

T3kNi9e said:
Don't get KUF and before you decide on frontlines hurry up and download the multiplayer demo because IMO that also sucked and is ugly when it comes to graphics IMO.

Get Oblivion also, its a nice huge RPG. I hear Overlord is a pretty decent game and it looks cool. Too Human and Fable 2 when they come out are must buy IMO. Lost Odyssey if you like turn-based JRPG.

Halo 3 is a obvious one. The Orange Box, and Gears of War

i downloaded the demo for frontlines, it was pretty cool but it didnt completely blow me away i dont think im getting that or kuf,
im not a big fan of halo but i MIGHT get gears of war
im not gonna get oblivion or overlord

im getting bioshock next week hopefully

I was really looking foward to it, I downloaded the demo and I thought it was good despite the feedback from others (I ran through most of the demo with my trusty knife :)). And then I looked at reviews and I was dissapointed, they gave it like 7/10 If they had given it 9/10+ I would of ran out to the shops and bought it straight away :p

well i actually rented this game on saturday night and it's pretty fun. let me tell you a few things about it.

the campaigne is pretty cool and it's got an 8 player co-op option via xbox live.

the achievements must be earned, you dont get handed 1000 gamer points for running through the single player campaign. they force you to play all multiplayer types and be good to get achievments. as well as the single player campaign. currently after playing it twice i have only 50 gamerpoints. wich is like 5-6 achievements or something.

the multiplayer is unique because theres a factor most games (if any at all) dont have.. A.I. running around in the form of scorpians and raptors wich works out well for most maps.

the maps are kind of bland but not terrible. they are no cod4 map but they suffice for the type of gameplay.

and finally the weapons are really cool and they all have some sort of secondary fire/function like a flare gun or a silencer.

so pretty much id say go buy this game if you already have cod4, its worth 60 dollars but not if you can buy cod4 for the same price first.

im gonna ask for it for my b-day next month

i get bioshock soon.......................................

zomg its so shweet

the multi player is interesting and the single player is pretty fun (good animations and voice acting, but a not so good story)

yeah, i had evolution, it was one of those games you get bored with but play all the time with friends over

my parents let me get bioshock today, just got done with a 9-hour marathon of it, its so sweet

Damn, 9 hours... thats alot -.-

You're gonna be finished with it soon, should have rented it. I don't really like to rent usually so im just waiting until it gets to $30 so that I can keep it, but not pay too much for a single player game.

Back