new update!!

i updated my ev channel and the internet channel but when i go to wii shop
kirby for nes say it been updated but i cant see anything differnet ?

the internet channel....you will be able to send sites to your wii friends and be able to highlight words and search them....and alot more

here is another update on the internet channel.

UPDATE: CONFIRMED, thanks! Also, an update just arrived from Opera on this:

Also new with this release is the ability to download Opera Widgets (http://widgets.opera.com) to the Wii using Widget View Mode. Widgets available now include calendars, news readers, Internet radios and other applications.

Source

This is gonna mean one thing. A Wii keyboard is coming up for sure. (Hopefully it'll bring his friend Mr. Headset along)

For more information, go to the Wii Shop Channel and right on the main page where they have the news, it says what is different in the new EV and Internet. Basically, Internet ADDS keyboard support and links found on the message board can be clicked on. As for EV, I noticed that it'll have the question but won't display the answers until you put your cursor over it. Also, there are more details for the poll answers--not yet but I'm guessing it'll be the case for the new polls.

As for the block usage of the Internet Channel, I noticed that it expected something like 1100 blocks after install, and then after I installed it, it said that I had 1300 something. It probably doesn't account for deleting the old internet channel and replacing it.

I did a Wii Menu Update last night, do i still have to do the EV and Internet Updates?

mickii said:
I did a Wii Menu Update last night, do i still have to do the EV and Internet Updates?

yeah If want the new internet features as stated at the start of this thread

Last edited:
Back