Next Game...

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
so I got a psre $20 cash with me and Ill be going to check out used games and so far Ive got my mind set on either Metroid Hunters, Brain Age, or Star Fox... what would you prefer?

Have MPH, played brain age (dumb), I would say Star Fox. I watched my friend play it once, and I have played against him (he beat me). You have to do missions like shoot down the ships or the mothership. It's kinda like Star Wars, but with less obstacles. It's one big open area.:p

i have MPF and i say that you should ONLY get this game if you have online wifi :)
Starfox, Well i have never played it so i cannot tell you much about it
and Brain age, Only if you love math and want to know how smart you are xD

you dont have to love math to get brain age

if you have online and are ready for some 1337 players and hackers-MPH
if you have online and like ship flying and want a somewhat nice online play-Star Fox
if you dont have online-Brain Age
(i mean wifi by online)

What sucks about brain age is you can only record data once a day.:wtf:

Oh, ocdan, if you already have MPH, why would you want it again?:shocked:

Don't get MPH if you're looking for online play and don't have 3 friends to play against, I swear most players hack, I'm not a bad shot but I've never been able to do a 180 and headshot someone instantly but maybe I'm doing something wrong ¬_¬ and I must;ve missed the gun that shoots through walls...

Personally I'd either import Ouendan (play-asia.com) or get its western sequel Elite Beat Agents, I'm planning on getting both.

Nintendocam said:
What sucks about brain age is you can only record data once a day.:wtf:

Oh, ocdan, if you already have MPH, why would you want it again?:shocked:
yeah i picked it up... found it for $19

Back