Next week's VC download

elmo_999 said:
considering it says you have 10 games. their must have been alot of games you wanted

Speaking of which, how is the new super mario brothers on DS? I don't have a DS but all I keep seeing are great reviews, so that game alone may be reason, or the only reason, I buy one. Some have even said it's the best Mario since SMB 3.

elmo_999 said:
considering it says you have 10 games. their must have been alot of games you wanted
I was talking to the first guy in response to all of the people who ask what games are coming out every week.

Seriously, learn how to spot sarcasm when you see it.

From a previous post of mine:

Nobody knows except Nintendo, and *still* people ask the exact same questions *every* week. Gee I wonder how long till someone posts a "wht vc gamez r cming out on monday!!?!!?!shift+1"

hay smupoker wht vc gamez r cming out on monday!!?!!?!shift+1 :devil:

**** sake, what is it with people? Why do they think Wiichat knows what is coming out next when the rest of the public don't? Christ sake. Haven't any of these simpletons ever heard of Wikipedia, anyway? One quick visit and search there will show you there is no set release schedule for the games.

The idiotically-repetitive question is frustrating beyond belief. :mad2:

fistpittingnork said:
Speaking of which, how is the new super mario brothers on DS? I don't have a DS but all I keep seeing are great reviews, so that game alone may be reason, or the only reason, I buy one. Some have even said it's the best Mario since SMB 3.

Yeh it porbrbly was, the only dissapointing thing with it is that it was too dam easy, remember when you first played SMB 1 2 and 3, think of how hard they were compared to NSMB, or maybe its just cus were alot older, maybe in my case anyway.

Oh yea, and dont you think nintendo should send everyone a message saying which VC titles are coming out when every forknight or so.

Back