Next week's VC download

George said:
Yeh it porbrbly was, the only dissapointing thing with it is that it was too dam easy, remember when you first played SMB 1 2 and 3, think of how hard they were compared to NSMB, or maybe its just cus were alot older, maybe in my case anyway.

Oh yea, and dont you think nintendo should send everyone a message saying which VC titles are coming out when every forknight or so.

Yeah I think an overnight message saying "hey, whats up? yeah uhh.. donkey kong country is up, have fun kid" would be nice

I'm guessing Donkey Kong Country within the next 2 weeks. Other than that I dunno.
As far as people thinking WiiChat knows when the public doesn't... yeah it's annoying but maybe they're just looking for people who have some kinda idea. I know I saw a board somewhere where there were people who knew exactly when Super Mario World was coming out and had found out some special way and now I'm kicking myself that I can't find it. But DKC I'm guessing because the newest issue of Nintendo Power shows all the games coming out for the VC this month and that's the only one in the issue that isn't actually out yet, so it's gotta be out SOON.

KPac511 said:
I'm guessing Donkey Kong Country within the next 2 weeks. Other than that I dunno.
As far as people thinking WiiChat knows when the public doesn't... yeah it's annoying but maybe they're just looking for people who have some kinda idea. I know I saw a board somewhere where there were people who knew exactly when Super Mario World was coming out and had found out some special way and now I'm kicking myself that I can't find it. But DKC I'm guessing because the newest issue of Nintendo Power shows all the games coming out for the VC this month and that's the only one in the issue that isn't actually out yet, so it's gotta be out SOON.
the special way being the official nintendo website.

I'm hoping that here in the UK we will get Link to the Past next Friday. I also really want Streets of Rage to appear soon.
However it's been a good selection over the past couple of weeks (Street Fighter, Probotector, Super Mario World, Mario Kart) so I personally am not expecting anything particularly special over the next couple of weeks.

DKC, Zelda 2. We will probably see one of these two on Monday for the US.

Blue said:
like omgz I so wanna OoT teh best game ever.
:cornut:
Why does everyone want this game, there's 2 different ways to get this game
1) N64
2) The Oot and Master Quest disk
3) Legend Collection disk.

Lets get some games like Star Fox, Mario RPG and Donkey Kong 64 games that we have not played in like 7-10 years and don't already have 3 copies of the game.

sagema said:
DKC, Zelda 2. We will probably see one of these two on Monday for the US.
I hope Donkey Kong Country comes out I want that game SO BAD.

dazz159 said:
i think donkey kong country and link to the past is already available in the uk!
Yeah but not in the USA, we have link to the past but not Donkey Kong Country.

fistpittingnork said:
Speaking of which, how is the new super mario brothers on DS? I don't have a DS but all I keep seeing are great reviews, so that game alone may be reason, or the only reason, I buy one. Some have even said it's the best Mario since SMB 3.

It's fun. It's like all other Mario games (saving the princess, jumping on people, etc) but it has some extra power-ups. I enjoyed this game very much. It looks great on the DS and it's fun. I recommend it.

Random, but...

Do you think Majora's Mask or DK64 will ever release for VC? I'm just wondering if games that required the Expansion pack are too large to download.

My twin brother said they will be releasing streets of rage and yes new super mario bros is LOADS of fun!!! One of the best games to get at the moment if you really like multiplayer action that EVERYONE can enjoy!:)

-Marcus

Back