Wouldn't It be Cool if......

curtis9735

Wii Chat Member
Mar 30, 2007
Central Indiana
Wii Online Code
3835-0210-0672-8706
Woudn't it be cool if Nintendo took just like one week out of each month and had a poll ask people what VC game they should make next?

curtis9735 said:
Woudn't it be cool if Nintendo took just like one week out of each month and had a poll ask people what VC game they should make next?

It wouldn't be a horrible idea, but something makes me doubt it. Nintendo really needs to do something like that though...

ciper said:
They could use the waste of space known as the Everyone Votes channel

It's Not A Waste, Dude...

It Gets Us More In Tune Of What's Around Us And Who's Around Us.

I think that would be a really good idea, but it is very unlikely that it will happen, sorry to say. I would vote for quite a few games including SSB (N64) and Automobili Lamborghini (N64)

How about a certain amount of time straight thru where they don't release any turbographx 16 games? Only for the 3 nintendo systems or sega genesis.

FR. said:
I think that would be a really good idea, but it is very unlikely that it will happen, sorry to say. I would vote for quite a few games including SSB (N64) and Automobili Lamborghini (N64)

I would definatly vote for SSB (N64) that game started what I think is one of the best series of games ever published

Back