Nfl!!!!

my God man you aint lyin

i swear i just wanna rip someones head off

OSU is NOT all theyre cracked up to be

and it drives me crazy

haha the SEC dont play around...

hopefully with Rich Rodriguez we can get up to that National Title here soon

hey now...Lloyd Carr was a great coach, not as far as national titles, but he really struck a chord with the Michigan roster and the city of Ann Arbor

I understand where you're coming from and I won't argue your opinion, because yeah we haven't progressed in a while. Lloyd Carr was still a great coach though...but time has come for a change

Big_League_Slugger said:
Sorry but by an outsiders perspective not much has happened for the Michigan Football program the few seasons.
Agreed, but Michigan has the prestige of being a great college and having an overall great football program, it may take some time, but Michigan will get back to their form, I'd have to say they'd have a better chance in the National Championship game than the Buckeyes, who are consistently overrated. (The only thing Lloyd couldn't do was beat OSU, and thus couldn't reach the big time.)

Well... Not huge news, but the Steelers gave Ben Rothelisberger an 8 year, $102 million extension, with $36 million in guaranteed money.

Looks like Moss is gonna stay a Pat. He signed a three-year, $27 million contract...and the Titans got a good pick up signing Crumpler.

Hopin my Vikings can get a QB...just found out Vikings signed Bernard Berrian

Last edited:
Also Asante Samuel signed with the Eagles, and my guy Michael Turner signed with the Falcons. Which sucks, he was the best backup runningback in the league.

Back