Nfl!!!!

Big_League_Slugger said:
I don't understand why you would consider NJ as New York. Tri-state=three states. Seperate states. Just because I used to live in North Florida doesn't mean I lived, for the most part, in Georgia.
The thing is that nobody else gets it besides new yorkers. and this topic has always been fairly contriversal. But as a new yorker you learn just to accept it really. And it always has been that way. Seeing as how NYC is so cramped in space (apparently :O) they keep shooting down any sort of idea to get a stadium for the giants.

BTW:The tristate area is three states but we dont say that we live in New york if we live in new jersey (or vice versa since im a new yorker). And since New Jersey is so small they decided to make the giants a new york team. But i dont think very many people truly know why they are a new york team and play in new jersey

Once again, I'm not even saying in NYC, I'm saying out in the country a bit, away from all that congestion, not that I know the state at all I'm just saying I'm sure there is space, somewhere, in the state of New York.

Though looking at the location of the current stadium, I'd say it's in a fairly convenient spot as it is. I'd still like to see the New York Giants, play in New York State, but then again I don't live there so meh.

blueovalboy7 said:
Once again, I'm not even saying in NYC, I'm saying out in the country a bit, away from all that congestion, not that I know the state at all I'm just saying I'm sure there is space, somewhere, in the state of New York.

Though looking at the location of the current stadium, I'd say it's in a fairly convenient spot as it is. I'd still like to see the New York Giants, play in New York State, but then again I don't live there so meh.
No matter what they probably would stil turn the idea down I mean I would love it but Meadow Lands isnt that far away from me maybe 2 hours max so its not that bad

Z3wpk said:
No matter what they probably would stil turn the idea down I mean I would love it but Meadow Lands isnt that far away from me maybe 2 hours max so its not that bad
I gotcha, It is pretty close to all the congestion that is NYC, so I think it's in a decent location, I just think they should attempt to give them a new stadium in the state of NY.

Back