Nfl!!!!

Went to a Super Bowl party.. 13 guys there.. 12 rooting for giants... played tackle football in 5 inches of snow after the game.. 1.. certain kid.. got dominated.

Congratulations Giants. You out played em..

hell of a game!!!!

Giants went all out, couldnt have done any better 2day .
GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

bc_1_bl.JPG

GO FINS

Congratulations Giants, I didn't think they could do it, but they pulled it off. Happy that the Patriots lost. Eli was clutch, Tyree made an amazing grab, and Plax was Plax. Oh and the Giants defense played amazing, got to Brady so much it was unexpected.

I hate to see the Giants as Super Bowl champs...the Pats get through the Chargers, Jags...and lose to the pathetic little Giants...

Their defense played great, it won them the game. All you need to do to stop Tom Brady is apply constant pressure. I can't believe it's taken 19 games for someone to figure it out.

uloseiwin said:
and lose to the pathetic little Giants...

I think ur wrong in saying that statment...cant be pathetic and win the super bowl.

one of the best superbowls in a while, low scoring, but it was very very close, that made it expectacular because i was on the edge of my seat from kick off till the end.

uloseiwin said:
I hate to see the Giants as Super Bowl champs...the Pats get through the Chargers, Jags...and lose to the pathetic little Giants...

Their defense played great, it won them the game. All you need to do to stop Tom Brady is apply constant pressure. I can't believe it's taken 19 games for someone to figure it out.

bahaha wow everything you said in this post was wrong....you make it sound like the chargers and jags were superhuman teams...yes the jaguars WERE AMAZING! pshhhh they couldnt play defense at all. patriots put them in their place. Chargers were better. but lacked the offense necessary.

and then you go on to call the Giants pathetic? the team that had to beat 3 superhuman teams to win it all....pathetic? they beat the 1 AND 2 seeds of the NFC. then beat the "best team in history" Patriots....they deserve it more than anyone.

and it really didnt take 19 games for teams to figure it out. it took 19 games for a team to actually do it right....that and the fact that the Patriots got INCREDIBLY lucky several of their games.

im very happy to see the Giants win. i HATE the Patriots.

Man that was one hell of a game! One of the best Super Bowls in a long time. Man if it was possible I would of voted the WHOLE DEFENSE as MVP of the game lol. But Eli deffinetly deserves it. I gotta say i love him. And day after day I see him being bad mouthed ALL DAY. But here he is now MVP of the Super Bowl and Champions. He really does deserve as does the rest of the team. And boy do I love Plax. And Tyree with one of the most bizzare catches I have ever seen. And my man Bradshaw wow did he get us some yards. And not just at the super bowl. But I gotta say as much as Ihate the patriots you gotta give them a little credit though. i mean come on.

I got the best seat in the house 4 floors up from ground about to watch the Giants parade...got a crap load of confetti ready to rock!!

EDIT:: Wow wat a parade that was just insane. Ill try to put up some pics

Last edited:
Dammit I totally forgot about the parade!!! WHY!?!?! I was gonna go grrr hope you had fun

JCpackers05 said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHA. i laugh hysterically at Wiiman14 for being a gay little Patriots fan. who got owned...THANK GOD. i would not have been able to stand the Patriots going undefeated. OMG THIS IS GREAT BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F*** THE PATRIOTS!
I hate you with a passion.

Back