Nfl!!!!

JCpackers05 said:
well serves you right for laughing at the Packers for losing to the Giants...now you know how it feels... :yesnod:
lmao I was laughing at you because I was like no way the Pats would loose to them. I broke alot of things :l

Z3wpk said:
Dammit I totally forgot about the parade!!! WHY!?!?! I was gonna go grrr hope you had fun
Explain why a team that plays in New Jersey, had their parade in New York? I know the name is fitting, but c'mon now.

wiiman14 said:
lmao I was laughing at you because I was like no way the Pats would loose to them. I broke alot of things :l
:lol: Haha, that made me laugh.

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
Explain why a team that plays in New Jersey, had their parade in New York? I know the name is fitting, but c'mon now.

well a few reasons..1.where the heck are u gonna put a stadium in nyc? they are having enough trouble trying to build a new Nets stadium in Brooklyn.
2. Its still the Tri-state area, so even though its NJ we still consider it NY :lol:

Bliss said:
well a few reasons..1.where the heck are u gonna put a stadium in nyc? they are having enough trouble trying to build a new Nets stadium in Brooklyn.
2. Its still the Tri-state area, so even though its NJ we still consider it NY :lol:
I thought you guys from NY thought less of those from NJ.

I heard on Mike & Mike in the morning that there was a proposition to build a stadium in Manhattan (not sure how long ago), but was shot down by NY I think. (I don't remember details)

blueovalboy7 said:
I thought you guys from NY thought less of those from NJ.

I heard on Mike & Mike in the morning that there was a proposition to build a stadium in Manhattan (not sure how long ago), but was shot down by NY I think. (I don't remember details)

yea we do think less of those in the garden city but hey most of them are New Yorkers that just moved there.

yea it got shot down cuz they wanted to put it right next to the westside highway and the traffic over there is already crazy so adding a studium over there forget it. you have to leave ur house 5 hrs before game time..:lol:

Bliss said:
yea we do think less of those in the garden city but hey most of them are New Yorkers that just moved there.

yea it got shot down cuz they wanted to put it right next to the westside highway and the traffic over there is already crazy so adding a studium over there forget it. you have to leave ur house 5 hrs before game time..:lol:
:lol: I see no problem there. :D I mean you could find space somewhere in that state of yours, sheesh, and just leave the Jets in NJ. :p

blueovalboy7 said:
:lol: I see no problem there. :D I mean you could find space somewhere in that state of yours, sheesh, and just leave the Jets in NJ. :p

oh there is plenty of space but the city wont do anything about it, we have TONS of empty buildings and warehouses and wat not everywhere but no one has done anything about it.

I'm not even saying in the City, just somewhere near NYC out in the country a bit, I know there are open spaces in NY, so just plop it somewhere out there.

Haha, fair enough. I think that would get more resistance then trying to put a new stadium in NY.

no i think jersey should just change there name to york cuz they are losing the Nets all thats left is the Devils. they arent gonna have anything.

Bliss said:

I don't understand why you would consider NJ as New York. Tri-state=three states. Seperate states. Just because I used to live in North Florida doesn't mean I lived, for the most part, in Georgia.

New Yorkers are nuts. No Offense.

Back