NFS: Carbon

specialsauce

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Well, if Target would have received this game on launch, I'd have gotten it, but they didn't, so I'm stuck here wondering if I still should. I really like NFS, but I haven't heard anything about it for the Wii. I'd just like to hear how it is on the Wii from someone who has it.

The Target I went to on launch to buy my Wii DID get it in... but there were way too many other games on my mind to buy it. I was wondering the same thing though. This game looks like one of the best "graphically" on the Wii. Anyone have any thoughts?

There's a review in the Nintendo Official Magazine, in which they give it a 50-60 rating, due to the steering being weak, and 'cause they didn't like the fact that the game was practically the same as other NFS games, but I'm still gonna get it :)

I'm wondering how the game is adapted to the Wii remote/controls, though. Anyone actually played it yet?

I rented it tonight just to see how driving works on the Wii. Played it for about 30 min, but then got bored. Steering was also very difficult and even when I got the hang of it it didn't seem as natural as it could be.

Back