Nhl 08 Gameplay Suggestions (please Read This Ea!!!)

a hockey game would be so much fun on it like if u hold on to B and puush up with the wii controller it does a shot and then if u pull back then up still holding B its a slapshot.
To pass would be simple hold A an point to the person u wanna pass to.
to hit should be like on madden where u take both the nunchuk and controller and push forward to hit.
Oh and lets not forget to stick handle/deke you only really need to move the controller side to side.
Id luv them to make an NHL 08 game for this system and in this style to.
For the shooting left and right thing u just take a normal shot the way u program which way you shoot!
Anyway know this was posted b4 but i posted a suggestions board at EA for the next gen game. Check it out if u wanna and add whateva comes to mnd.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=184580&start=45&tstart=0

Last edited:
While i hope an NHL game does come to the Wii, i think it should be kept simple. Fancy controls may become complicated and have a hard time working out, like we have seen on several games that are trying too much, Madden 07 was perfect in my opinion as far as controls go (gameplay was awesome as well) and i think when (if) NHL 08 comes to the wii it should along the same lines as NFL 07.

Back