Nice Host Quit!

schroeder

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2011
texas
So my boy (jedi jared) was whooping on everyone on heros this morning and some crybaby host has to quit. I guess some people are sensitive to a 7yr old spanking them. Suck it up! Can't win them all.

i played against the .tk clan yesterday, and with 4 mins left they quit on me, nidoqueen was killin me in one shot, so i brought out the masty and started blowing his ass away, and once i got back to an even kdr, they quit. but i have played them a lot and thats what usually happens.

ACE, Nido is a chick. So she was killing you with one shot. :) But glad to hear you pissed them off. It sucks that high level players like that resort to quitting. Bunch o' nerds...

ACE, Nido is a chick. So she was killing you with one shot. :) But glad to hear you pissed them off. It sucks that high level players like that resort to quitting. Bunch o' nerds...

I also heard that Brittany one is a chick too! Now I am just being a smart ass.

sorry "SHE" i have played with nancynoo a few times and we have some killer matches. even tho i have heard that most of them hack, i dont know for sure, i dont think they were hacking when i played them, she had an ivana so that was prolly it. i enjoy running into them, i ran into the SS clan and went 24-17. just me and some noobs against 4, that was a fun match, then after the game they quit and went into another game, i joined and there they were......immediate host quit.

then after the game they quit and went into another game, i joined and there they were......immediate host quit.

I love when that happens.

Tore some player a new one a night before, next day I see them in the lobby as the host and they leave. So I search for a new game and see them again and they host quit(this went on like 3 times in a row) then he/she finally dodged me.:frown5: lol

Yanni and I were destroying a group of not noobs last night in the docks, a random group of lvl 30+ As some of you know I do not often destroy a group of people and with 2 minutes left I saw my 1000+xp dissolve in to the air via host quit.

I'm so happy that I made a level 56 person rage-quit

Back