against masty users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the golden bullets is a dick hack. i ran into that against a lvl 34. he had a vargen and id come around a corner see him fire and then i was dead. no hit meter on me or anything. he ended up with a bad kdr cause i kept sneakin up on him. so he just sat in a corner and waited. so i threw proxies over the building (outpost, near russian start) and he got pissed and quit.

Well first off- That WASN'T a inner clan war. If someone in a random game uses a masty I really dont care cause I just will snipe them out- But besides that fact, that was a game to help our training for our war. Most wars don't except masty/proxy so why use them? That's why we said that. And plus if you're level 52 or whenevr you get the masty, is that still FAIR to use the masty? You might have earned it, but then when you kill people with it you're PREVENTING them from earning it. There are 56s that SUCK (like what Esp said) and they masty and still get a good score. I personally also think that the Strata is unfair too. Thats why whenever I play a game with levels less than 41 I switch to my sigmus loadout or a nonthermal loadout. And even in the inner clan war, you notice that Volc is using a sigmus and kicking our behinds, so why do you spray yous slugs everywhere with that masty? How is that fair? You earned them but I havent so try to even out the playing field. Admit it's overpowered and don't use it. Plus there were 3 56s in the game..If they both weren't using the most unfair guns in the game, why did you decide too? Unknown is one of those 56s and I don't even think he has a masty loadout. Is it even fun to use the masty? Its like a goldenbullet. It's better! Its like those hacked guns that I'm NOT sorry at all for making you take out the Masty. If you read the PM correctly I said anything goes but nobody is going to like you after using a toob/masty/proxy. Is it fair for people on level 2 shoot their sigmus at your masty? You should give them a chance- Not just masty down their house. I think what you did was immature, crazy, and uncalled for.

-Known

well known, u can say whatever you want, but in the chat right before i was asked to join the game. yes YOU asked me. vol asked if there were any rules . and then no one said there was. but pretty much everythin you said at the end is the reason i quit the WC to begin with. because everyone had to put their own opinion in when it wasnt asked for. and then everyone thought they were the ones setting stuff up. too many chiefs, not enough indians. so like i said earlier known. you dont have to worry about it. i will have absolutely nothing to do with WC anymore. so that war your teammates asked me to be in yesterday. dont bother asking me again, im not going to help out you guys that do nothing but ***** and moan.

Well, this is turning out to be neat. Okay - everyone out of the pool. And no more beers for anyone!

There is an old saying - all's fair in love and war. Known, yer my buddy and all but if you can earn the guns it's fair to use 'em. I leveled up against a lot of folks with the Masterton and dealt with all sorts of irritating stuff on the way. The only thing not fair in this game is cheating - which takes the fun out of it for everyone and makes any achievements rather shallow. And I think suggesting the weapons he used are unfair is unfair in itself - he earned them. What's not fair is to expect him not to use what he earned.

As a quick aside - Tubers suck. Not the noobtoobers but tubers. Anyone ever eat a tuber? Not very tasty. (Go look it up kids) heh.

potatoes are a form of tuber......

ive said my piece on the first page- hah i said it before you all (lol) too....

but heres a little noteworthy point for you....

if you are training with friends for a war.... surely to god getting a cpl of them to lay mines and run at you with mastys will make you BETTER, not worse.... yes your score may go down- but you are training for a war remember- to survive- your skill must go up...

now can we all stop the mind numbing interclan politics and talk about something else?....like.....

guys: seen the rack on Onatop?

girls: been shopping lately?

:sick::sick::sick:

exactly. i could care less who thinks its fair or not. i earned the weapon with 16 days of time. and im damn sure gonna use it. i left the clan so there would be no complaining about how i play. so i am playing solo and i will use whatever the hell i want. i dont give a damn who likes it or not.

as for the PM you sent me you even said there is not going to be a weapons cap. and when i asked for rules, it was anything goes. and then after that game you decided to say, ok new rule. no masty or proxies.

known if you dont like it, kill me, take my gun, and use it against me, or as you say, snipe me over and over. if you could that is.

i dont know what your really complaining about, you had a problem and i left right after that game, you dont have to team with me, hell dont ask me. but you wanted my help for something, and your teammates asked for my help in the war. i dont need to use the masty every time, but when you use the strats for 7 levels and it takes 60K xp to gain one level, i got sick of using the strata all the time. so i got a new gun and used it.

this is all im posting about this. if you dont like it. tough titties. dont play a game with me, big deal.

If I can jog my memory, I think I did pick it up.And kill someone else. And how am I gonna kill when you have that weapon? I prefer NOT to camp.

Last edited:
Just drop it KNOWN he's not part of the clan anymore he chose to quit and there is nothing we can can do about it.

well I just posted something then realized i was confuse and now i have t oedit my post cuz i don't know how to delete it...... So ummm....nice photo pic Mr. Moderator, very cute fishy ya got therrrr :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back