Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

Heya Carlito, how do you do

Like you said they just ruins it for all and to be honest I don't see the fun.
However, slapping them with a cricket bat with rusty nails like there's no tomorrow sounds like FUN. Lifeless these lads

I played against/with someone last night who could throw grenades through walls.

thats legit some walls are glitched to allow that

do zukofky gernades count? (not playing as him seeing people throw 2)

okay so something weird happened while i was playing heroes tonight and I'm not sure if i ran into a glitch or a hacker. I joined a game already in progress and once in the game, it was like it was fast forwarded and I had no to little control of me and it just ran me into mines. It seemed to affect the other players to because for the couple of seconds i would stop "fast-forwarding" the other team had trouble shooting me because they seemed to be running into walls like they had no control. Is this a flaw, glitch or a hack? Has anyone ever run into this situation or heard about it?

okay so something weird happened while i was playing heroes tonight and I'm not sure if i ran into a glitch or a hacker. I joined a game already in progress and once in the game, it was like it was fast forwarded and I had no to little control of me and it just ran me into mines. It seemed to affect the other players to because for the couple of seconds i would stop "fast-forwarding" the other team had trouble shooting me because they seemed to be running into walls like they had no control. Is this a flaw, glitch or a hack? Has anyone ever run into this situation or heard about it?

that was a hack caused by 53 malestro he was just inf laying proxies while the enemy scooted around in his proxies and you had to be on his team to win

I have been surprised at how many hi lvl guys hacked their way to where they are. A lot if guys I thought had put the effort in have been caught out, surprised and disappointed to be honest. Won't name names, not my thing, but yeah...I just leave the games now when I see them, I'll kill them once and just quit. And hi lvl guys that have to resort to toobs is a dead give away far as I'm concerned lmao wimps

I have been surprised at how many hi lvl guys hacked their way to where they are. A lot if guys I thought had put the effort in have been caught out, surprised and disappointed to be honest. Won't name names, not my thing, but yeah...I just leave the games now when I see them, I'll kill them once and just quit. And hi lvl guys that have to resort to toobs is a dead give away far as I'm concerned lmao wimps

a dead give away on high hackers is they all use anova g launcer

soo I just ran into a cheater with unlimited grenade launcher and whipped his tail... name is Benito and a level 48

just a heads up for all you guys out there

me and my friend found out most exp nubs are on classic if your noob enough to have exp hacked

Maybe it's my imagination, but recently I've noticed that, when playing alone, the game teamed me up with a bunch of pentium 1 players.
Is this a new hacking technique or what? All the misery that you must endure to win a battle is just too much.

Besides, I was just in a game where this guy Magmum, lvl 10, became transparent when I shot him and by killing him I died too.
It didn't matter If I shot him in the back, with a sniper or however :frown5:...but I quitted

I'm sorry for my English

Last edited:
ye ive met magnum before- yesterday or day before i think.... he didnt go transparent but every time i shot him i died too.... thought maybe it was a glitch or maybe i just hadnt noticed a silent sniper... but after killing him a fair bit it became obvious.

also today 3 games in a row- my team HAMMERED the opponents- well i did :wink: 23-3, 20-3, and another about 17-6.
each games i was first in team.... each game a 2-1 or better kdr and each we won....

BUT i only ever got the points for the kills, never the bonuses at end- after first game i thought maybe it just hadnt told me with the message for some reason.
next 2 though- i kept looking at scores and both times they never went up at end.

as for your english- well its a damn site better than my dutch :yesnod:

l{iller, level 17, hacked to get all the weapons but has no idea how to use them. Killed him once, took his gun, and ended up dominating him with ammo constantly being replenished :D

HEADS UP!!!!!!!

watch out for those noobs running around through all walls today!

you have been warned

Seems like the golden bullet hack is in season, too. I was in several games the other day and some low level guy kept killing me with one shot of a shot gun from a fair range. He shouldn't have been able to do so. Each time I faced one of these guys they were in for one game and then quit. I beat them all, but I really wanted to hemmer them and never got a second chance.

Seems like the golden bullet hack is in season, too. I was in several games the other day and some low level guy kept killing me with one shot of a shot gun from a fair range. He shouldn't have been able to do so. Each time I faced one of these guys they were in for one game and then quit. I beat them all, but I really wanted to hemmer them and never got a second chance.

oh goodie, i will tell you what hack youre gonna see next...nahh im not gonna tell you, its so many to say so.. ahem

Back