Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

So this might make me seem simple, but I also came from a gaming time in the mid 80s and am not hacker smart...not even close, now a few weeks ago I was in a game where I was getting like 3000xp a kill and was pumped! I honestly thought I hit some bonus round with like a developer playing or something like that, I stuck around for a few rounds and then left I realize now it was hacked and the hacker was Wiiallwin. This may make me a cheater in some peoples eyes but I had no clue.

I've played that Burce Springsteen person, pissed me off. plus they had like 1 hit kills too...

feel free to add me

little behind on this forum, but yeah I've noticed a lot more of cheaters floatin about lately. really kinda blows and takes the fun away from it all. one of my more pissed of time was when I was on the outpost and explosions continuously everywhere...some level 56 douche had like 50 kills in like a couple mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
i met a 16 under the radar on bb he had unlim ammo and a wolfe using staulger as his cover till he had box

Last night with a score of 18-3 after a team conflict Station battle, I earned only 70 XP.
When I saw that I was like... Oh, good heavens!... In what has GE become?

Continuing with the same team, like an IDIOT, two guys of the other team killed two of my buddies (don't ask me how) just when the game started. However, the game ends immediately showing that these two guys got 1240 XP each and that all four of them had 215 killed. I'm writing this experience while still shaking and having light STROKES. hahahaha

And not to mention by blocking people to reload their weapons leaving you with just three options...or quit, or go hide and wait for the game to ends or get youself killed so you can have a full clip again :frown5:

Sentado a la vera del camino,
>Nightwulf<

Last edited:
Hey Wulfy :wink:

I know it's not the same thing but someone told me about this when I mentioned it a few days ago. When you have a level 1 or similar guy and he's got proxies etc and then his level mid game will jump to 50 something then back down to 3 then back up again. I believe they do this to get extra xp for re-doing certain things like a first visit to a map or levelling up a weapon.

What's the point? They're already at a 56 with all the guns and mines available to them so what do they have to gain with more xp.

Bloody cheats, hackers etc It ruins the game for us all, them included as surely there's no point keeping a game they have top levels in. Gosh-darn-it I'd like to slap them about the head with a cricket bat full of nails, rusty ones....with dog crap on too...and when they cry I'd film it on my phone and slap it on facebook.

Anyway, off for a Pimms on the lawns, laters taters.

Last night, actually I was playing with a tuber. The name was C-wick (like a level 13 I think) and they were just launching grenade after grenade. I mean they were on ny team so I didn't really kill me, but it just takes all the fun out of it. Funny though, I still did better than this cheater and got more kills and first place on my team. Douchebag.....

Yeah, Eurocom needs to patch it. Iv had two xp lobbys (one with 5555 a kill and the othe with 40000) and one unlimited ammo lobby. I took advantage of the xp lobbys though

hey i came across a hacked game today that i have never seen before. host name was FP or somethin like that. the game was in the jungle and it had unlimited ammo. but the catch was. the only way to kill someone was with a head shot. i blasted this guy with a strata and he kept shootin me, i was like WTF, then i ads him and he died right away, head shot. it was kinda fun, by the end everyone was in the middle of the map blowin away at people.

Seems lately there has been a huge number of very obvious cheaters. Trends Ive noticed are players with seemingly unlimited proxy and grenades and weapons that shouldnt be in the hands of a lev. 30 or less. When Im playing against all lower rank and start seeing rare higher level weapons. Also really high level (50's )players with zero skill. Even teams of cheaters... A few days ago I even saw a level 60!!!

If I see any of this I quit immediately even if I'm doing well. I just wish everyone knew how to spot the cheaters. If we all quit the game the cheaters might go away.
Come to think of it, I have seen quite a few cheaters in the past week or so. It ranged from infinite grenades for the noob tube, proxies, Mastertons and Ivana at level 33, to a level 163. Kinda pisses me off when I'm getting dominated by 2 level 33's running around with Masty's and proxies in Archives.

I seen so many hackers today, lvl 10s using proxies to unlimited toobing. I seen a lvl 99 person with unlimited ammo, i forgot what his name was but he does the box glitch in station on heroes and when someone becomes heroes he tubes them forever until the hero just moves 1 more inch then dies. I had to walk away and play a different game.

I was playing heroes and some lv 30 player was using the masterton and proxies on my team, so i detonated them and left the match

Dude today, I think ): or something stupid like that killed me within seconds of spawning every time. I only got to play the last minute of the round so I didn't get a chance to kill him. What is so fun about god mode. He was lvl 20 and had 84 kills and 2 deaths. If your going to cheat and use god mode, why are you lvl 20? I don't get it.

Yeah same guy was doing it to me with an unsilenced pavlov. All he needed was an aimbot and wall hacks

56 inf g launcher every time they blow up it's a huge ass chain of just explosions

Back