Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

A guy I talk to in a facebook GoldenEye group posted a picture after a match in which everyone got 34000-64000 exp in ONE ROUND. That pisses me off more than anything else, because you spend all this time working your way up to a higher rank, when some loser with no skill in the game hacks it so he/she levels up at an absurd rate.

Also, a little note on high level players with little talent... Eventually, people will level up. I have just under 6 days of online time and am almost level 43, but there are a few people in Agency Rankings who have 9-10 days or more of online time. It just shows they've put in the time, but don't get as much exp per round.

I really don't understand cheating... Sure it would be cool to have higher rank weapons but I kind of enjoy earning them. In any case it just seems so freaking pointless other than to do it just to hack something.

Congrats on your level 43 in 6 I'm only at 31 at 4 days... I only play team conflict tho so its tough going when I average only 10-20 eliminations per round.

it's really more about the host quit. this host, that host...

10 minutes or less...why these games gotta get shut down?

all these games that have quit on me, son? thousands of points, son, just down the drain.

still fun as hell, though. a good game is still a good game.

Host quits are the worst... I do want to know, how do you know who is hosting? At first I thought it was whoever was on top of the list in the lobby but after a while I noticed the list does reorder...

Yeah, there has been an increase of cheaters. Like today some guy named Arcanine hacked proximity mines, which I know for a fact was him, not bond (I was on MI6) then the very next match he was a level 56 running around with the Masterton AND prximity mines. I killed him a few times, though :3.

i did play a really **** lv 40 yesterday come to think of it.

I guess you cant really say everyone with high rank and low skill is a cheater... And everyone has their off days too. It just seems odd to me that if someone has spent enough time to get to level 40 then they should be pretty skilled. You can definitely tell the difference playing a true level 40 or higher Vs a potential cheater. But it is possible that someone may be playing their account.

If you check the leader board you can spot the cheats easily. I try to keep them in mind for when I do end up playing against them.

I'm only level 13....but lets say I get to level 50 some year...I might still suck. just means I spent time playing the game racking up 100XP at a time *shrug* For example I don't know what the problem was, but my controller was out of whack I even changed the batteries mid game (someone got some FREE kills)...I think today I will try another controller...maybe it was Lag though....I've had bad controllers before too.

Also someone might of been on a brothers, fathers, sisters account...or a parent letting their 5 year old play for shits & giggles or a friend that has never played before a Wii or this game. I mean I'm still not used to the Wii control...better then a control pad but worst then a mouse.

it's really more about the host quit. this host, that host...

10 minutes or less...why these games gotta get shut down?

all these games that have quit on me, son? thousands of points, son, just down the drain.

still fun as hell, though. a good game is still a good game.

Yep, I agree...Host quits are the worst. Can Nintendo not spend a little money with all their profits and have servers that host the games??? Why are we as individual consoles hosting???

If you ever play against the clan [FKU] beware! if they aren't winning they will host quit in the final seconds. I was playing against them the only 4 times it ever happened to me.

i did play a really **** lv 40 yesterday come to think of it.

I guess you cant really say everyone with high rank and low skill is a cheater... And everyone has their off days too. It just seems odd to me that if someone has spent enough time to get to level 40 then they should be pretty skilled. You can definitely tell the difference playing a true level 40 or higher Vs a potential cheater. But it is possible that someone may be playing their account.

If you check the leader board you can spot the cheats easily. I try to keep them in mind for when I do end up playing against them.

I'm only level 13....but lets say I get to level 50 some year...I might still suck. just means I spent time playing the game racking up 100XP at a time *shrug* For example I don't know what the problem was, but my controller was out of whack I even changed the batteries mid game (someone got some FREE kills)...I think today I will try another controller...maybe it was Lag though....I've had bad controllers before too.

Also someone might of been on a brothers, fathers, sisters account...or a parent letting their 5 year old play for shits & giggles or a friend that has never played before a Wii or this game. I mean I'm still not used to the Wii control...better then a control pad but worst then a mouse.

Level 13 isnt so bad... Wait till you hit 30+ LOL takes days to level up. I remember the teens well. It takes a long time to master the wii mote setup and there are so many things that go wrong. Try switching the button layout I cant recall the name of the one I use but the melee is down button and reload is shaking the nun chuck. Makes a huge difference once you get good at melee. I still dream of the day when motion gaming for FPS actually works. Also dont freak out in close quarters every new player seems to just spin in circles shooting and swinging aimlessly. I think its because you end up with the curser off screen by over reacting. I did this too until I switched layouts.

I found something that makes me more mad than host quits, I had one of my best games as far as xp the my wii froze. Nothing counted.

http://www.wiichat.com/members/meth...ot-dreaded-lines-top-screen-annoying-tone.jpg

**** did it make a buzzing noise? Mine does this if I leave it on for a long time.

Just realized def leopard right? LMAO Seriously tho meth is no laughing matter...

yeah, I live in what used to be called meth valley Northeastern PA Meth has moved on now people use bath salts.

@homer....I too am Fing pissed off about this. I just spent 13days to reach level 56 and some piece of sh!t is gonna hack like that, and even worse cauz everyone else to be a cheat!! Yeah that's right, if you stayed and played and were freaking loving all your free xp you ate a damn cheat too!!

@homer....I too am Fing pissed off about this. I just spent 13days to reach level 56 and some piece of sh!t is gonna hack like that, and even worse cauz everyone else to be a cheat!! Yeah that's right, if you stayed and played and were freaking loving all your free xp you ate a damn cheat too!!

Holy crap 13 days is A LOT of time. But you made it and worked hard at it and imo this is a huge disgrace that Nintendo lets this go on... They are pretty busy with quakes and tsunamis tho...X_x... jk ;P

I play TC alot with my RS clan so that don't do so well with xp :( when ever I do conflict or heroes I average about 800-1200xp. Wish I coulda done more if just those modes to speed it up. When I was rolling solo with no friends I flew through the levels until I hit 28 and started teaming up a lot. It all depends on what you play the most really and when you are in a clan of studs teaming up there's not slot if xp to go around...lol.

I am sitting at 58 overall for eliminations with a 2.07 KDR and ranked 86th overall if you get rid of the hackers. Not bad for my first FPS online ever and haven't played a FPS since rogue agent 6 yes ago!

Alot of guys have played conduit, metroid, call of duty and were already prime to go for GE, I unfortunately had to start out as a legit noob with no experience, trust me I am not what my time might say I am!

Last edited:
and Jedi, have you actually played Marcus? Every time I play against him or with him he pretty much dominates the match.

I've played this Marcus guy a couple of times, twice when he was MarcusWillProxyU and once as gold.cjb.net!!!! (or whatever it is). The first time he missed me completely with a noob tube, so I killed him and he quit immediately. The second time he was teamed up with some people who used to go to his chat room, my whole team was dominating like crazy and it was only the first minute, so they all quit. The last time I ran into him Marcus was running around killing people like crazy and doing very very well. This was all in the matter of a month too, so not much time. So, how did he get so good you may ask? He now uses stacked gadgets and aimbot. And no, I'm not bitter about him killing me cause I was still killing him just fine, but he has upped his game to a whole new level of cheating so watch out for him. And if you do kill him in game be sure to pick up his silenced Anova with grenade launcher :smile5:

Back