Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

Played with a guy the other day that had the rocket launcher online, secondary was bonds pistol with a silencer. To top it off he had no name, literally no name above his head. If I was to check the score during the game it would show a empty slot on my team.Btw just hit 55 70k xp to go fiiiissssttt puuuummmmp lol

rell, ive seen him about too last week..... annoying little (please insert random swearing by an aggrevated scotsman here).

did you notice though...... his ability to hit anyone with anything smaller than a rocket was non exsistent.

The hacking is really taking off of late. Got into a bunch of hacked XP games and found one particular guy doing the melee attack hack. I host quit that guy then he got into another game with me and I host quit him again. Then there have been several golden bullet hacks I've gotten into and a guy who I killed but the game score never showed he was ever killed.

Thats unfair I no wat ur talking about like i was playing and I killed this guy 3 times and I looked at the score board and eah time i killed him my kill score never rose i was so mad

Same Here it gets on my Nerves with Cheaters i wonder if there is a way where we can stop this :questioncoin:

Back