nimh for wiimote??

eurostash21

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
so why does nintendo have to make it difficult on everyone and rely on double A batteries when al already have rechargeable baterries that fit in cell phones?? i mean nintendo is a jappanese company right? sooooo why not be more economical for us and use rechargeable batteries that last much longer than rechargeable double A batteries??

Why do you have to make your post so difficult to read? Your spelling is so bad, it's painful to look at. I would suggest checking your spelling before posting.

With regards to the power supply for the Wiimote, I guess Nintendo have a reason for it.

Because AA is good for the wiimote and good for its size.
Sheesh, the old Gameboy and Advance uses AA batteries.
And GB Pocket, and Micro.
The ones for Cellphones will be very hard to get and use.

To be honest AA are much much better then having to rely on a charging system.

"Oh no I forgot to charge the Wiimote. Now we have to wait 3 hours for it to charge, dammit!"

Id like to see nintendo release a charger cradle and recharge batts that charge from the remote that utilizes the usb ports on the wii

DrYou said:
To be honest AA are much much better then having to rely on a charging system.

"Oh no I forgot to charge the Wiimote. Now we have to wait 3 hours for it to charge, dammit!"
That has nothing to do with the topic. There talking about using the rechargeable batteries used in cell phones because they hold a charge longer then rechargeable double A batteries.

- I've Read the link below and I've deleted my post.

Wonder how much they'll charge for it, and when it will be out.

Last edited:
Bulldogxx831 said:
That has nothing to do with the topic. There talking about using the rechargeable batteries used in cell phones because they hold a charge longer then rechargeable double A batteries.

Errr? Yeah it does, please read again. What im trying to say is AA is better because if you forget to charge a Cell Phone style battery your dead in the water, where as AA you just replace till yours are fully charged.

Back