Wiimote Battery Guide - Don't let it eat you up too!

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hello people from Wiichat, and here is the wiimote battery guide. What is it? Well its a guide for you to find the best batteries, the cheapest, the long lastings, and the rechargable ones! Everything is put into a simple vocab. so you can understand more.

Current batteries:
Rechargable AA batteries
AA Batteries
The "USBcell" Batteries

The batteries i find to be the best are the USBcell batteries.
aacell.jpg

These guys are recharged through your USB port on your computer. And last as long as any ordinary AA batteries (Well a normal energizer battery)
They are only found on the internet at:
usbcell - revolutionary rechargeable usb battery that can charge from any USB port
They can keep recharging so you don't have to spend alot of money on buying a 24 pack of AA batteries.

Rechargeable batteries - $12.99 + batteries
0003980007404_215X215.jpg

Although the wiimote will eat up your batteries at least you won't expect it to make you buy a bunch of batteries that will only be used once and then thrown away. And that wastes materials, which means *global warming* Now we want to reduce it and since every person on the planet who helps reduces global warming are only 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the cause of global warming we can help by removing that 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% from you and help stop it lol. So these are great, they work wonders and last very long ( well the e2 batteries anyways. ) Energizers are my favs for any type of electronics but duracell is also a good one. E2 will cost you a bit more but you could get a cheaper battery that will last a bit less then E2 but still good.

AA batteries - $18.89 - 8 pack
d64750bfc1a534bb822431ba965fbcbd.jpg

These guys will get eaten up so fast and end up in the garbage in no time. So do not and i mean do not get these... They may last long but they are one time use!!

Concluding this guide
I have to say that if you do not want to buy your batteries off the internet(And believe me i don't want to either) then i'd suggest getting your hands on normal AA rechargables. Energizer or Duracell are very known companies so i would pick those. Do not pick a no name company one. Unless it was made by energizer or duracell or some other reliable company but has a lable like walmart. Now if you see a battery that looks like any of the reliable ones but the name is differant i suggest its a no. Now good luck battery hunting (Or whatever -_- i just had to say that) And keep that wiimote swinging

Last edited:
I already have rechargables... But damn, I want those USBCell batteries now. xDD

vagrant said:
Rechargeable batteries are still a lot better than any USBcell batteries developed.
USB cells are the same as rechargeables but i'd pick the 15 minute rechargeable energizer, that thing is awesome!

I use the engergizer e2 rechargables, works great. Worth its price for sure.

GreyKirby said:
USB cells are the same as rechargeables but i'd pick the 15 minute rechargeable energizer, that thing is awesome!

No, rechargeable batteries come in far more mAh/nimh meaning they hold a lot more power.

yes but as time goes on there are less electrons/ protons that can provide us with the energy in thebattery so there will be less and less power after each time.

GreyKirby said:
yes but as time goes on there are less electrons/ protons that can provide us with the energy in thebattery so there will be less and less power after each time.
The rechargable batteries arent too pricey though.. so you can quickly drop by the store and pick up a fresh batch of em.

GreyKirby said:

Fortunately it costs like 10$ or less for awesome rechargeable batteries.

USBcell batteries are weak, and have a lot of problems with a lot of different devices.

And yes, I have used USBcell batteries.

i use the rechargeable energizers there awesome
they just keep going and going and going and then they stop
but then you charge them
and they keep going and going and going

ilovemywii said:
i use the rechargeable energizers there awesome
they just keep going and going and going and then they stop
but then you charge them
and they keep going and going and going

Lol like the advert

WOW THOSE USBCELLS ARE Friggin awesome, thats the coolest thing i've seen in a long time. wow i think im gonna grab me those.

I am deffinatly tempted with the usbcells if/when people get them they should post some reviews on how long they last and if there is any preformance difference for the wimotes :)

Back