Ninstation...The twin everyone forgot...Till now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think wiispace looks better than ninstation right now.
There are lots of Wii forums out there. The question is: which do people here want to migrate to and call "home", while retaining their connections and sense of community?

One thing Ninstation has going for it is that there are a lot of current and former users from Wiichat there already. And it's run by a long-time Wiichat user.

If it's all about looks... well, Ninstation will be getting a facelift this year, either late summer or sometime in the fall I predict.

One thing that's bothered me about a lot of forums is their incorporating "Wii" into the name of their forum. That sort of limits their longevity. Would you really be attracted to "GamecubeChat.com" or "N64space.com" today? Not so much... they seem dated.

There are lots of Wii forums out there. The question is: which do people here want to migrate to and call "home", while retaining their connections and sense of community?

One thing Ninstation has going for it is that there are a lot of current and former users from Wiichat there already. And it's run by a long-time Wiichat user.
Unless your me.
I like to build up a reputation on a forum from nothing.

Unless I grow bored with the people on the errrrrrr....................board!
(That has happened with a few sites mainly due to the people on them sites being dull)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back