Nintendo is killing their own games!!!

fredes99 said:
Has anyone noticed besides me that the wii games are TERRIBLE!!!!
I would advise anyone to get an xbox 360.

Dang...I feel like I'm on Nsiders... *shudders*

Great selections. The reason you think the Wii has poor games is because you're picking out poor games. Why don't you try out Metroid or Zelda? Or are those crappy too?

fredes99 said:
Has anyone noticed besides me that the wii games are TERRIBLE!!!!
The Rpgs are good, but they need multi player. I would advise anyone to get an xbox 360.
Just like you could list Perfect Dark Zero, Pimp My Ride, Rumble Roses XX, Top Spin 2 or any 360 games that are not so great and then say 360 games are TERRIBLE!!!!

I would advise having some good taste in games before generalising that all are terrible.

how is nintendo killing their own games? people like ign and game informer said that mario party 8 was 1-step better than the previous ones. and then, look at twilight princess, thats a MAJOR improvement. and look at Brawl. im sorry, but this thread is just simply.....well.....dumb. (Red steel wasnt made by nintendo, it was made by ubisoft)

Excite Truck is fun... under rated I say. Lacks a good multiplayer, but you ca get quite a bit out ov the game trying to unlock the crazy monster truck!

Most (not all) of the games out on wii right now suck mostly stupid mini games or little kid oriented games. There are a couple pretty good ones (resi4, LOZTP, MP3) but overall a pretty lackluster lineup, things should pick up by holidays though. I'm just glad I now have all 3 next gen consoles so I can just pick up the best games for any system and not deal with the fanboy bs.

highroller said:
I know people that have sent the XBOX 360 console up to 5 times for repairs. Red Ring of Light, overheating, game freezing, dvd drive laser tilting, black screens, discs scratched. We want to play, not to trouble shoot a system with so many problems.

XBOX 360 sucks. I had one and in 2 days went wrong. It is a piece of nice hardware that does not work when used.

Better a Wii or PS3 (Nintendo and Sony) know how to do a good console that lasts. Not a piece of nice looking junk that gives you problems all the time like the 360

Get used to microsoft.

highroller said:
I know people that have sent the XBOX 360 console up to 5 times for repairs. Red Ring of Light, overheating, game freezing, dvd drive laser tilting, black screens, discs scratched. We want to play, not to trouble shoot a system with so many problems.

XBOX 360 sucks. I had one and in 2 days went wrong. It is a piece of nice hardware that does not work when used.

Better a Wii or PS3 (Nintendo and Sony) know how to do a good console that lasts. Not a piece of nice looking junk that gives you problems all the time like the 360

My uncle had to send his 360 in 5 times as well....he is getting sick of it and im trying to tell him to get a damn wii by Christmas cuz there will be a lot of better games by then/

All of the Rpgs, such as metroid and zelda and super paper mario were awesome. But thats only 3 games! And most of the game everyone else listed aren't even out yet!

fredes99 said:
All of the Rpgs, such as metroid and zelda and super paper mario were awesome. But thats only 3 games! And most of the game everyone else listed aren't even out yet!

Yes, but it takes time for any console to build a library of AAA titles.

Back