Mario shooting game

wario2ooo said:
i......dont see it happening......mario and mushrooms plus blood and guns.......not a good combination :lol:

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=U9WZ0EjltE4[/MEDIA]

:lol: :lol:

The way they've developed Nintendo characters in games like Mario Strikers Charged and Mario Party 8, I would feel really bad about shooting a Koopa or Wario or Boo, etc.

I mean you can't shoot some innocent smiling young Koopas then jump on Yoshi and use him as a getaway vehicle. That's just wrong.

in a regular mario game, it would be cool if when you got the fireflower it turned into like a first-person shooter type thing throwing fireballs for a little while. i guess... i'm really bad at shooter games, so i don't really know if that would be cool or not.

Spyro said:
Mario and Shooter do not go together.

Nintendo and shooters don't go together, any one remember Donkey Kong 64?

Hope developers design or help nintendo make a great 1st shooter, like Perfect dark.

Edit: Metroid Prime was alright, but no Multiplayer. Maybe in Metroid Prime 3?:wink:

Last edited:
its pretty sad that Nintendo's best shooter is actually an adventure game. but, it looks like one amazing adventure game, so i couldn't care less.

CCScandalus said:
in a regular mario game, it would be cool if when you got the fireflower it turned into like a first-person shooter type thing throwing fireballs for a little while. i guess... i'm really bad at shooter games, so i don't really know if that would be cool or not.

That could have been implemented in Super Paper Mario. When you were in 3D you could shoot and aim in front of you. If that made sense...

that would actually be quite cool

when i first read the title i thought it might be like a wiiplay shooter thing but mario is holding a gun and you shoot shy guys n stuff

Back