Nintendo is out to get us

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
...in the us.

I recently found out that November 19, the U.S. release date is known as "Have a bad day" day in many states. Obviosly nintendo doesnt know this but i still find it kinda intresting. I mean, it probably doesn't mean anything but something to think about i guess.

nic7 said:
...in the us.

I recently found out that November 19, the U.S. release date is known as "Have a bad day" day in many states. Obviosly nintendo doesnt know this but i still find it kinda intresting. I mean, it probably doesn't mean anything but something to think about i guess.

lol
"yup have a bad day at the stores tryin to get a wii!!" -nintendo-

Or perhaps their trying to change this day? Anyone who is acutaly having a bad day will get a Wii to make them happier!
THINK POSTIVIVE LIKE A POSITIVE PAT YOU NEGATIVE NEDS!

Equis said:
lol
"yup have a bad day at the stores tryin to get a wii!!" -nintendo-

I think that is what nintendo is going for

teqguy said:
Here's a treat for all of you camping out on the 18th:

There will be a meteor shower that should be visible to all of the Western Hemisphere that night.

Source: http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/061017_leonids_2006.html
Ooh, Nintendo sure knows how to plan a launch! ^.^ Everyone who's camping out with their girlfriends is sure to have a romant-... >.> Err... Scratch that. The ONE Nintendo fanboy that's gonna be camping out for about a day and a half with his girlfriend. xD
...>.> I'm just being mean 'cause the girl I like has a boyfriend. :lol:

But seriously. Kudos to Nintendo. *Nod nod* They get really lucky sometimes. xP

Ok, did I miss something during my 27 years on this planet? What in the heck is "Have a bad day" day? I've lived in the US my whole life and have never heard of it. A quick check over at Wikipedia tells me it's Equal Opportunity Day on the 19th. Ahhh, a search through Yahoo reveals the answer.
Have a Bad Day Day -- For those who are filled with revulsion at being told endlessly to “have a nice day,” this day is a brief respite. Store and business owners are to ask workers to tell customers to “have a bad day.”
Intresting. :eek:ut:

Baloras

Kumoriken said:
Anyone who refuses to reffer to it as such will be suffocated in countless fat Italian guys dressed as Mario. D:<

Wii Day should be a national holiday.

I've never heard of this stupid have a bad day and the fact that only yahoo has it makes it even stupider, if your so superstitious then don't get your Wii on that day, more for everyone else.

i know why its a bad day..its a sunday..which means you play all day but the next day most ppl have school or go to work!!

Demon Slayer said:
i know why its a bad day..its a sunday..which means you play all day but the next day most ppl have school or go to work!!
well I guess I'm a very lucky one, I already have the time off for the week after the Wii release, had it off for thanksgiving, only use 3 days for a whole week, so I'll have lots of play time. Not to mention, Monday would be the bad day by your theory, not Sunday.

Back