Nintendo passes Sony in market value!

Valley said:
I have a hard time believing the PS3 will be able to catch up, the Wii still has great momentum, and more games to come. Plus, of course, it's cheaper ;)

Hey, isn't this the first time Nintendo has "won" a console war against Sony? Both the N64 and Gamecube were beat, so this is really the first victory, right?
its still too soon to tell

Yea, there's still another 5+ years to go... and I heard the Wii might become outdated, dunno where, probably here lol.. So that won't help

Hmm, I suppose so. Well, Wii has at least won the battle, though maybe not the war :p

I just think for now the 360 is by far the best... I feel the Wii is updating far too slowly, like the online, took about half a year... and it's pretty much crap.
I know they'll be getting better soon but I think it's taking too long.

Just like the Ps3, they've announced good things such as HOME and stuff, but we still have to wait. Think they both need at least till the end of the year to be close to as good as the 360 (My opinion)

But sales for the wii are kinda great, don't think it deserves it though, again, my opinion

The wii doing good for now, i dont know how long thats going to last... but i do know that if it keeps on coming out with games, then theirs no doubt that it "will" keep on selling!

As for the PS3 only time will tell..... very good games i might say are coming out for the system and if those games are not good (not saying its not good) the PS3 is pretty much screwed unless they pull out a hat-trick!
Sony has enough time to change tide of where this console war is going 'the wii'.

Anyways the war is not over yet, they have alot more years to happen at this point!

(THIS WAR COULD BE WON BY ANY ONE OF THESE CONSOLES! BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL)

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere that the PS3 is going to have a price drop after Xmas. I read that on here actually. Ciper, are you sure that those prices aren't just for the video game corps. from Sony? Sony has a lot of different companies that they're milking.

sherwood3570 said:
I think I read somewhere that the PS3 is going to have a price drop after Xmas. I read that on here actually. Ciper, are you sure that those prices aren't just for the video game corps. from Sony? Sony has a lot of different companies that they're milking.
If they are smart they would do it just before Xmas not after.

That would be smartest thing! Cause thats when people have money, and are looking on what to spend it on..................... if it costs to much they arnt buying it unless they think its not costly! But anyways that is the best thing to do!
(People would rather have it before than after)

Well the newest article posted on here, looks good for the Wii.
More third-party support.
But it is indeed to soon to tell.

I posted this yesterday, But still good news none the less

Sovieto said:
of course i do, their good games are yet to come.
It is excepted that Wiis good games are also yet to come.

all i can say is...ps3 is biggest peace of garbage then....then..the virtual boy!
i see a repeat of dreamcast coming....but sony still got tv's and such.

sherwood3570 said:
Im sure. Its for all of sony including TV/camera/computer etc.

paintba||er said:
they would still make more money in the end, because they would sale more games and other stuff that they make a profit on.
That is exactly why the company is doing so bad. They lose money on each system and people aren't buying enough games to make up the difference.

Back