Nintendo + shrooms = mario

This is why Nintendo will always be the greatest, most creative video game company. No one even compares

i'd have to agree there were some intentional drug references but think of when maro was created.. it wasnt uncommon to do shrooms back then so to make a game with the underlying theme of drug use really isnt that bad. besides, its nothing like that today, sure it can be viewed that way but its not supposed to be.

who ever said drugs cant do you any good? :p

Last edited:
ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i know....its almost a slap in the face to Mr. Miyamoto.......

after all hes done for us......ppl still question his creativity

Spyro would be NOTHING without an italian plumber that rescues a non-italian princess from a turtle with spikes on its back from a distant island :)
No, not really. Because in reality the entire Mario theme is really an art form, and like any art is best when it generates emotion. So it's not a question of his creativity as responses from Spyro and even my quote from "the p00t" only proves that Miyamoto is by far one of the most creative geniuses on this planet to present what could be considered a literal masterpiece that the world has never seen. At least, it was when it was originally released. :)

With Mario's superior originality and unique story line, Nintendo managed to generate a lot of positive emotion with it's art that helped shape the company as it is today. Personally I find it all fascinating and personally love it when people share there emotional responses, good or bad, as I know the stronger the expression the better the evaluated piece, and if Miyamoto is any kind of artist then he probably appreciates that fact too.

Good thing Mario has generated more positive response than negative, likewise the most recognizable game character in the world might have not made it. Likewise all you fans should appreciate the strong response that Mario generates, as it is that very fact that has made your favorite character such a strong influence in all our hearts and minds, good or bad. :)

Yep. Psilocybin Mushrooms (the shrooms u trip off of) were legal in Japan until just a year or 2 ago. You could walk to your local corner store and pick up an eighth, and the shrooms they grew were potent on some alice in wonderland type ****.

Whenever I see Miyamoto I could tell his ass loves trippin... he just looks cracked out

cyberzomby said:
I think its nice. Nintendo managed to create a world of its own. Everyone knows it. If you see one "object" or "person" from it you instantly know its nintendo's world!

No other console has got a franchise so persistent and deep like nintendo
I agree. All of Nintendo's games have some sort of a theme surrounding them, especially the Mario games.
An example: My mother knows nothing about video games, but as soon as she sees Mario, she knows immediately that he is a game character and that he has something to do with a company called Nintendo. So there you go, the impact is definitely very effective.

Back