kronau

Nice And Simple
Dec 12, 2007
http://heartbreakerclothing.net/
Wii Online Code
2429-4615-8570-1814
Some people think mario games are racest

http://www.uvm.edu/~chmartin/dk.html

Donkey Kong...amusing game of an ape gone mad or the symbol of the white man's fear of African American sexual prowess?

Sure it seems like a simple game of an ape throwing barrels at a carpenter (this game occured before Mario became a plumber), but looking deeper at Donkey Kong we find that the video game is an enditement of black men on the level of Birth of a Nation.

Consider this: the plot of the game is that an ape goes mad and steals Mario's girldfriend Pauline. Now in this seemingly simple plot, we see some major racial symbolism. Apes are traditionally representative of black men, who were treated like animals for so much of their lives. So what we really have here is a black man kidnapping a white woman. Why does he kidnap her? We have no reason; Donkey Kong himself is an unreasoning beast. One can only assume that his attraction to Pauline is in fact some perverted sexual desire and the DK plans on raping the poor girl once he has dispensed with Mario. Naturally, Mario seeks to save his woman. Mario himself is a racial stereotype, a short greasy Italian carpenter. Is it any coincidence that Mario's ethnicity originates in Italy, home of the ancient Roman empire, or that he himself shares the same professions as Jesus Christ? In fact, as the player controls Mario, we find that the jumpman has the ability to revive himself from the dead, thus completing the analogy. What we have is a holy figure, a Christ figure, pursuing a symbol of black sexual aggression.

Same argument as the is Mario Communist but this one is more idiotic:lol:

star fox is racist, because fox is an animal, and since he's an animal he's supposed to represent a black person......and eh wants to do it with a kyrstal a cat, star fox is basically saying that black people wants to have sex with cats

THE RACISM IN THIS WORLD!

mushroomedmario said:
star fox is racist, because fox is an animal, and since he's an animal he's supposed to represent a black person......and eh wants to do it with a kyrstal a cat, star fox is basically saying that black people wants to have sex with cats

How'd you find out that's why I like the series:sick:

If you read the article. At the bottom it says 'back to Fake rants' If this rant was real I'd go mental. Black people and their ****ing Rasism card. Showing it whenver they get asked to 'Pass the salt'

Wii_Smurf said:
If you read the article. At the bottom it says 'back to Fake rants' If this rant was real I'd go mental. Black people and their ****ing Rasism card. Showing it whenver they get asked to 'Pass the salt'

i was aware that this is a fake rant, funny how it wouldn't completly surprise me if it wasn't though.......people are THAT dumb

Trust me if this article was true I'd flip. Black people now are carrying the so named 'Rasism Card' everywhere. Showing it anywhere from getting asked to pass the salt at the dinner table to paying extra because they have Premier seats at the cinema. Pisses me off

thats pretty funny
*posts before thread gets closed*:lol:

well to be fair it's not all black people, i have a couple of black friends and they're not bothered by racism one bit...

but on the otehr hand i do hate the people that carry around the card

i read somewhere on the interweb about an experience someone had at mcdonald's......black mother came into it, and she had to wait about 40 seconds, so she started to spaz.....turned out the cashier was just in the washroom and she too was black....

idiotz!

If you read the last paragraph of that article, you'll notice the person who posted it, wasn't serious. But was only bullshitting, which is obvious since Donkey Kong clearly isn't a racist image.. He's an ape, not an African man, if one can't tell the difference between the two.. then they deserve to be whacked with a banana barrel.

Edit: Nevermind, posted too late.

Back