am i racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybodys got a little racisim in them its just tow hat degree.. it has to do with our instincts or sumthin like that.

To me Racism will always be around no matter wat...i find find it up to us to just sort of brush it off..Me if im called a cracker or watever it doesnt bother, and i wont come back and be like well f**k u then ****** or spic or whoever..to me i take it either 1 of 2 things...1 u are either jealous or 2 u are uneducated...so either way i look at it as if u have to stoop that low to call me or anyone a term such as those then i am better then u...and where i grew up i was one of very few white kids in junior high school and i got called cracker, ginny (cuz im italian) all the time and they even lead to fights, but now every single one of those kids that i fought with have the upmost respect for me and we are all very close...it all depends on how u handle the situation...dont be so fast to judge people on there race.

yungblood6 said:
the same reason why you don't want any one calling you a craker( i think the word is stupid but ohwell) i don't want people using the n word freely. the same reason mexicans don't like spic and asians don't like chinks, and so forth. Last time i checked my grandmother wasnt a slave and her parents werent either. The Cival rights movement wasnt in slavery times either.

I for one have never held a grudge against white people but at the same time i wouldnt go and disrespect them by saying something i know is going to be disrespectfull. The same should be done with regards to every race. Its not something to joke around with. Its just common sense, and if you don't know that saying that word is going to be disrespectfull than i don't know what shelterd life you have been living in but you need to get in the light.

Thats just like the noose crap that happend earlier kids doing it thought it was funny, they knew how it would make people feel and they did it any way. Started a whole bunch of ****. Then one got his ass severly beat because of it. Its not a game and its not something people should take lightly.

Its just like Jews they were persecuted and discriminated against, its not that they hold a grudge but they dont want to hear your dumb jew jokes being thrown around like its nothing.

To have respect for some one is to not say and do things that you know is going to be held offensive period,black, white, asian, mexican, US, UK, Christian, Jew, Muslim and soforth. Just have common sense you know you shouldnt have used that word because if you didnt there would be no reason to make this thread.

Exactly, I think you said it all right there, it's all about respect.........we all acknowledge each races' hardships, but just leave it alone and let's get along, more important things to argue about in this world, we don't need to have it all boil down to color of skin, sex, or religion too.......

Last edited:
I'd say no because you didn't mean any offense when you said it.

But some people could still get offended by it so you gotta watch what you say.

Before this gets further out of hand, I've decided to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back