9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Void said:
ROFLMFAO I love this English-French feud.

Anyway. i do believe that the government had something to do with 9/11

i dont believe it is to the extent that most conspiracy's take it.

i believe that the actions the US government took in the PAST lead to the 9/11 incident. But not that the government planned the attack.

red font just because i can

P.S

I have seen that video and was NOT convinced to believe or disbelieve the conspiracy. The narator does a greate job of explaining the things he wants you to believe but fails to mention the fact that a lot of the things that happend had a second side which would disprove his argument (not going to look for specific parts now... especially not on dialup.)

P.S.S (last edit promis)

awsome sig. m7ticalm

Personally, I believe it was planned by the government. I agree about the documentary, though. It is very convincing but does not cover all grounds. The approach you took on it though shocks me, you didn't throw the idea of the documentary out as a whole, rather, you accepted parts and argued parts as it came. A very wise view on the subject until you've gathered hard facts from both sides. One of the better posts I've seen in here.

I must say, you should definantly watch Alex Jone's documentary called Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State - and make sure to watch both sections. Please please watch it, wheather you end up disagreeing or agreeing, atleast give it a chance, it's a HUGE eye-opener and based on pure fact and digs extremely deep into things you would not believe.

Last edited:
I just get annoyed at the backlash that the Islamic world has to deal with. Especially with the media hyping every anti-Islam sentiment. Sure there are Muslims out there that do hate the west (and sometimes with good reason), but there are also more benevolent Muslims out there, that just want to be left alone. I remember after the 7/7 bombings that Muslim leaders went into the public eye to say that they in no way support the actions of a militant few. Likewise, I also hate the idea that these "mods" that people have been using to turn the tables (i.e. Going into gun fights with Americans and in some cases, getting to shoot George Bush) are "training exercises". At least no more than games like "America's top 10 most wanted".

While I don't want to get into the middle of the passionate subject of 9/11, I will say that I think there is more than we have been told on this, and that the government has more to do with it than they say. I mean, they bombed Iraq before going to war with them, so that they'd retaliate and give the US an excuse to go in. They didn't take the bait, and the US went in anyway, with few people knowing that bombings had taken place at all.

I suggest anybody interested looks at these people:
John Pilger
Noam Chomsky
and Mark Thomas

~Marisa~ said:
Personally, I believe it was planned by the government. I agree about the documentary, though. It is very convincing but does not cover all grounds. The approach you took on it though shocks me, you didn't throw the idea of the documentary out as a whole, rather, you accepted parts and argued parts as it came. A very wise view on the subject until you've gathered hard facts from both sides. One of the better posts I've seen in here.

I must say, you should definantly watch Alex Jone's documentary called Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State - and make sure to watch both sections. Please please watch it, wheather you end up disagreeing or agreeing, atleast give it a chance, it's a HUGE eye-opener and based on pure fact and digs extremely deep into things you would not believe.

Thanks for that.

My stand on this is that the government had a lot to do with 9/11 and I agree that it is possible that the governement also went as far as to plan the attack. But the reason I dont accept that is that I dont think people would do such a thing. It is moraly unspeakable >_< maybe thats just me and how i feel but so many people have died. why would the government bring that upon themselves. I feel that an event like that would hurt the US more than help with the oil that is coming in because of all the deaths= less revenue from purchases >_<

~Marisa~ said:
Lol, yes, people have stepped forward. The man who made the blue-prints for the towers said that it was impossible for them to fall so quickly, that was his "official" statement, the next day he miraculously changed it...

It would literally defy the laws of physics for those towers to have fallen without controlled demolition. Obviously, you should do some research on the laws of physics. Watch Alex Jone's documentary, it's made on 100% proof. You also forget, America payed off and supplied Al Qaida.... The fact that you so openly believe whatever you see on the news frightens me.

I should do some research? I'm about to start year 3 of a master of physics degree at university, so unless you are as well, I probably know a lot more than you do about the laws of physics. And as for your claim that America paid Al Qaida to do it... the fact you so openly believe whatever you see on some "documentary" (made by a person with an agenda) frightens me.

Squall7 said:
I just get annoyed at the backlash that the Islamic world has to deal with. Especially with the media hyping every anti-Islam sentiment. Sure there are Muslims out there that do hate the west (and sometimes with good reason), but there are also more benevolent Muslims out there, that just want to be left alone. I remember after the 7/7 bombings that Muslim leaders went into the public eye to say that they in no way support the actions of a militant few. Likewise, I also hate the idea that these "mods" that people have been using to turn the tables (i.e. Going into gun fights with Americans and in some cases, getting to shoot George Bush) are "training exercises". At least no more than games like "America's top 10 most wanted".

I suggest anybody interested looks at these people:
John Pilger
Noam Chomsky
and Mark Thomas

Thank you for that. Ever since 9/11 it seems like almost everyone thinks that muslims are supposed to be the ones who have to stop their "brethren" blowing us up, like the entire muslim community somehow have a weird telepathic link and can sense when one of their own is about to go out on a suicide bombing. I can't tell if any non-religious people are about to go blow themselves up, so why should muslims be able to? Muslims who do carry out suicide bombings are missing the point of Islam. Aside from the fact that the religion forbids suicide, there is no justification in Islam for terrorists to go out and kill people.

You're right about those racist games and mods, it's disturbing that they even exist. There are some disgusting anti-Semitic and anti-American games out there, and a few anti-Arab games too. I think that they're just being used as propaganda, although I don't agree with censorship, if these games were banned I wouldn't lose any sleep. And I'm aware of Chomsky's views, and to some extent I support them (although where he is economically left-wing, I'm more in the middle).

~Marisa~ said:

It's refreshing to see we have intelligent people here :) I suppose it's times like this I both enjoy and dislike living on the outskirts of the international community instead of right in the eye of the storm as so many of you do. From what I've seen, Americans are very divided over the issues of 9/11, Iraq and for that matter most Middle Eastern affairs, I suppose I can understand why no one wants to tackle the Israel issue either, as once someone drops the J-bomb the thread will go down as a big battle between "Nazis" and "Liberals" or something....

This argument exists in the "off topic" forums so it shouldn't have anything to do with videogames, to whoever posted regarding this discussion should not be in a videogame forum. Plus, I don't remember ever restraining you, prying your eyelids open infront of your computer and forcibly making you read this thread either.

Well, here in Australia, I suppose people aren't too phased by much, and being a country without nuclear arms we are quite safe here (A recent poll run by nineMSN showed about 70-80% of voters did not fear a terrorist attack). So... I guess I'll be here till the end of time, watching as the world falls apart, as no-one really cares about us or anything we think about, but I suppose thats why foreigners love our way of life. So we'll always be here, watching from a distance making small contributions where we can :)

Last edited:
~Marisa~ said:
Lol, yes, people have stepped forward. The man who made the blue-prints for the towers said that it was impossible for them to fall so quickly, that was his "official" statement, the next day he miraculously changed it...

It would literally defy the laws of physics for those towers to have fallen without controlled demolition. Obviously, you should do some research on the laws of physics. Watch Alex Jone's documentary, it's made on 100% proof. You also forget, America payed off and supplied Al Qaida.... The fact that you so openly believe whatever you see on the news frightens me.

The fact that you think the government is out to get you and you actually believe the crap known as conspiracy theorys FRIGHTENS me. If you think this country is against you, then get the hell out. People like you literally sicken me. You watch a couple documentaries by some left wing nut job and all of a sudfden belive that the world is out to get you. Hahahah if it wasn't so sad... it would even be funny.

Napalmbrain said:
I should do some research? I'm about to start year 3 of a master of physics degree at university, so unless you are as well, I probably know a lot more than you do about the laws of physics. And as for your claim that America paid Al Qaida to do it... the fact you so openly believe whatever you see on some "documentary" (made by a person with an agenda) frightens me.

Hhahahha and finally... a man with some sense and intelligence on these forums.

All Out said:
The fact that you think the government is out to get you and you actually believe the crap known as conspiracy theorys FRIGHTENS me. If you think this country is against you, then get the hell out. People like you literally sicken me. You watch a couple documentaries by some left wing nut job and all of a sudfden belive that the world is out to get you. Hahahah if it wasn't so sad... it would even be funny.

Lol, trust me, I'd be more then happy to get out. It's people like you that sicken me, blinded to what's really going on because you want to keep living your trendy little life without getting bothered by the important things. You're just a big waste of space. I'm done talking to your ignorant ego, shoo fly, quit bothering me.

Napalmbrain said:

Wow, if you believe a building could collapse in a few hours on top of itself from "fire" then it seems you've been slacking off in class.

ffs. Stop talking about this. This whole thread is starting to turn everybody against eachother. We all have ****ing different Opinions Just stop this

sasuke747 said:
ffs. Stop talking about this. This whole thread is starting to turn everybody against eachother. We all have ****ing different Opinions Just stop this

Sasuke is right. This is just silly. We can all just agree to disagree and leave it at that. We'll just respect eachothers opinions and stop fighting about it. I'm sorry to whoever I've offended but I have my opinion about it and so do you, let's just stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back